Help needed please - results

  • suesarkis2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      Dear Colleagues -

      For starters I want to take this time to thank everyone of you who came
      forward and offered assistance regarding identifying the owner of a cell phone
      number. Many of you came forward, free of charge, and provided your
      results without hesitation or questions. Being a moderator on some of these
      lists for so many years definitely paid off. LOL Others came forward and
      offered their services charging anywhere from $25 to $300. Again, I thank
      you.

      Secondly, for those who asked, both publicly and privately, about things
      such as pretexts, etc., perhaps you didn't notice my license number. As the
      self-proclaimed "Queen of Locates", give a girl a break. I've been doing
      this longer than some of you have been alive. It's funny; just the other
      day a friend of mine, an attorney named Bonnie who some of you have met, was
      over and we were just reminiscing about a variety of things. She was
      telling others this story about one time when a bunch of attorneys were sitting
      at the local watering hole waiting for my arrival with bated breath. They
      desperately needed a phone number and believed I was the only one who could
      help them. This was pre-cell phone. Shoot, for that matter it was
      pre-PC. Anyway, I excused myself for a few minutes and returned carrying a local
      phone book. I laid it down having already highlighted the phone number
      they sought. Yep, do the obvious first !!!

      The results provided for this inquiry were curious, to say the least.
      We've all come up against this numerous times but I just wanted to take this
      time to use it as a reminder. Everyone who tried TLO met with negative
      results. For those who used Skipmax and/or Lexis/Nexis' Accurint, the results
      were plentiful but not the same. Skipmax revealed a male's name and
      Accurint revealed a name belonging to a female. Although I still do not know the
      exact identity of the holder of this cell phone, I wanted to share the
      outcome of my inquiry.

      In closing I will say that it has been a pleasure dealing with all of you
      through the years. I will be unsubscribing from the various groups this
      weekend due to health reasons which means also giving up the role of MODERATOR
      for the respective groups involved. It has truly been my pleasure.

      ________________________

    • Ronald DeCaro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
        I sincerely hope you are not thinking of retirement! It would not be fair to the many PI's and PI's employees that rely on your incredible memory and knowledge regarding this business. It would take about 10 seasoned PI's to put together the equivalent amount of expertise that resides in your brain. Besides, Tom and I have been talking of getting you to join us for lunch at Porto's in the next few days, assuming you are amenable. What's the best day of the week for you?

        May I ask, what's wrong with you? Who knows, we might know of a super doctor or clinic somewhere that specializes in whatever ails you.

        Sue, I'll keep you in my prayers. Hang in there.

        Saludos,

        Ronald R. DeCaro
        Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
        INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
        PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
        Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
        E-mail: Roncaro@...