Help needed please

  • suesarkis2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Dear Colleagues -

      I usually do not ask for assistance. However, since a recent incident is
      up close and personal, I'm reaching out.

      One of my closest friends had a call made to his office recently on their
      800 number. The caller asked for him and when his secretary replied that
      he was out of the office at the time, the caller responded words to the
      effect, "You need to find him right away and tell him his son was just killed in
      a car accident". Since his 13 year old son is adored by all of us, you
      can imagine the reaction in an office of doting women.

      The police were called who suggested the phone company be contacted since
      the caller did not break any law. The phone company was just able to
      provide the originating phone number instantly which turns out to be a cell
      phone, I do believe. The number is 541-654-1745 and if anyone knows anyone who
      truly has the ability and wherewithal to obtain owner identification
      information, please either send them to me or provide me with their contact
      information.

      I thank you all in advance for your courteous and expeditious handling of
      this most important inquiry.