Private Investigators needed in Jacksonville, FL

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators throughout Jacksonville, FL area to handle surveillance cases.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      We are looking for "C" licensed investigators to work as employees as well as "A&C" licensed investigators to work for subcontract assignments.

      If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188
      Tel 781-380-8822
      Fax 781-380-8844
      www.summitpi.com
    • summitpi
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
        Hello Group,

        We are in need of investigators throughout the Jacksonville, FL area to handle surveillance cases.

        You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

        If you are interested, please forward your A&C License information and insurance directly to summitpi@....

        Robert B. Reynolds
        Summit Investigations
        210 Winter Street - Suite 203
        Weymouth, MA 02188
        Tel 781-380-8822
        Fax 781-380-8844
        www.summitpi.com
      • summitpi
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
          Hello Group,

          We are in need of investigators throughout the Jacksonville, FL area to handle surveillance cases.

          You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

          If you are interested, please forward A&C License information and insurance directly to summitpi@....

          Robert B. Reynolds
          Summit Investigations
          210 Winter Street - Suite 203
          Weymouth, MA 02188
          Tel 781-380-8822
          Fax 781-380-8844
          www.summitpi.com
        • summitpi
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2014

            Hello Group,

            We are in need of investigators in the Jacksonville, FL area to handle surveillance cases.

            You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

            We prefer you to have a valid FL A&C Licenses or be in the process of obtaining one.

            If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to
            summitpi@....

            Robert B. Reynolds

            Summit Investigations
            210 Winter Street - Suite 203
            Weymouth, MA 02188
            Tel 781-380-8822
            Fax 781-380-8844
            www.summitpi.com

            License#: A 2900395

          • summitpi
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 27, 2015

              Hello Group,

              We are in need of an investigator to handle surveillance cases for Jacksonville, FL.

              You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to edit and email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

              You must have a valid FL License.

              If you are interested, please forward your rate, license information and insurance directly to summitpi@....

              Robert B. Reynolds

              Summit Investigations