Warren, Ohio - Cold Call on an Insured

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      Dear List Members:

      I am in need of assistance to cold call an Insured in Warren, Ohio to gather
      information regarding a loss. I have a list of questions. This should not
      take that long when you make contact. Please email privately at
      dean@... with rates and TAT. Thanking everyone in advance for
      their responses.

      Happy Holidays!

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

      STRATEGIC TRAINING GROUP, LLC

      www.strategictraining.org <http://www.strategictraining.org/>

      OHIO SECURITY & PROTECTION SOLUTIONS, LLC

      www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com <http://www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: info@... Boerger
      Investigative Services, LLC http://www.boergerpi.com
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/>