Happy Holidays

  • Gladys
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
      Blessings to all, may your holidays be sweet, fun and relaxing. May the incoming year be full of promises of new beginnings and building more on that which already is established. May you prosper in all your ways, in health, finances, family and freedom.

      Thanks be to God we still live in a free country where we can express our values and opinions without be imprisoned or tortured. I especially wish for women all over the world to be set free from torture, imprisonment and inequality.

      I want to thank my mentors in this industry especially for continuing to believe in me, for keeping me on the straight and narrow, encouraging me and holding me to a high standard.

      Looking forward to building new relationships and networking with everyone I already know.

      My areas of specialization include but not limited to surveillance, adoption research and reunification, witness statements, background investigations for business, personal, public service, locates, undercover for business, and my #1 area of expertise is interviewing and domestic: divorce, child custody, infidelity. Please keep me in mind if you need assistance in this or any area such as court record research, activity checks, etc.

      Gladys Brierley
      Accurate Investigations, LLC
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345