Happy Holidays

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 23, 2012
      Happy Holidays and thank you for a memorable  2012.  We look forward to assisting you in 2013 for all your investigative needs.

      Warmest Regards

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825 Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax: 203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. #A-2192
      NY Lic. #11000164596
      NCISS, NAIS, NAPI, CALPI
      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.

    • Gladys
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
        Blessings to all, may your holidays be sweet, fun and relaxing. May the incoming year be full of promises of new beginnings and building more on that which already is established. May you prosper in all your ways, in health, finances, family and freedom.

        Thanks be to God we still live in a free country where we can express our values and opinions without be imprisoned or tortured. I especially wish for women all over the world to be set free from torture, imprisonment and inequality.

        I want to thank my mentors in this industry especially for continuing to believe in me, for keeping me on the straight and narrow, encouraging me and holding me to a high standard.

        Looking forward to building new relationships and networking with everyone I already know.

        My areas of specialization include but not limited to surveillance, adoption research and reunification, witness statements, background investigations for business, personal, public service, locates, undercover for business, and my #1 area of expertise is interviewing and domestic: divorce, child custody, infidelity. Please keep me in mind if you need assistance in this or any area such as court record research, activity checks, etc.

        Gladys Brierley
        Accurate Investigations, LLC
        PO Box 872
        Newton, MS 39345