Santa Ana, CA starting Fri

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative in Santa Ana, CA starting Fri. 12/21/2012
      at 6:00 am. Pay is $35 per hour plus .45 per mile, 4 hour minimum. No more
      than ½ hour travel time to and from location. You must have a license,
      insurance, video and covert cameras (must be time stamped). No calls and
      please respond by e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516