Whittier NC Surveillance

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      We are looking for an assist from a list colleague with a surveillance in
      Whittier NC regarding a domestic matter. Would like to try for this Fri and
      Sat evening.

      Please contact off list if interested on these evenings or another evening
      soon.

      Thank you as always.

      Posting from the very sad State of CT.....

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.