Private Investigators needed in the Broward & Miami Dade Counties!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators throughout the Broward County & Miami Dade County to handle surveillance cases.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      We are looking for "C" licensed investigators to work as employees as well as "A&C" licensed investigators to work for subcontract assignments.

      If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203