David Williams' annual Christmas Party at JACKshrimp

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2012
      If you've never attended one of David's annual Christmas Party's at
      JACKshrimp, you've really missed a fun time. Plus, it is for a good cause or
      two... I'm passing on this announcement he's been sending out in case you
      missed it.

      Sorry about all of the multiple email announcements for the upcoming free
      Christmas Party but this will be the last reminder. If you are getting this
      email then please consider it a personal invite. With the way things are
      nowadays this is as personal as it probably gets. Also please feel free to
      forward this on to any other law enforcement or investigative group listserv’
      s or email groups that you are aware of or post this information in any
      type of abbreviated format to your website. This is a good event and we
      average about 150 to 225 people and last year we raised almost $5000.00 for the
      charities involved. Come for 5 minutes or 2 hours but at least try and come
      and mingle with old friends and make new friends. Also by showing up and
      filling out a SCFIA application that night if you qualify you get a free
      membership. Thanks.
      Why settle for the same old boring Christmas Party when you can do some
      good this Christmas. Attend the 9th annual SCFIA Christmas Party on Thursday
      December 13, 2012 in Newport Beach, CA where you can mingle with fellow
      investigators, adjustors and law enforcement personnel (city, county, state &
      federal) and not have to pay for any food or drinks all night. You can meet
      with friends, relax and even enjoy a game of blackjack. It’s the 9th
      annual free yearend Holiday Dinner and get together at _www.jackshrimp.com_
      (http://www.jackshrimp.com/) located at 2400 West coast Highway, Newport
      Beach, CA with telephone (949)650-5577 on Thursday December 13, 2012 from 5:30
      until 10:00pm.
      The dinner and drinks (wine & beer) will be free: there will also be
      blackjack tables with prizes. Please bring a gift card of a minimum of at least
      $25.00 to be donated to Family Promise(_www.familypromiseorangecounty.org_
      (http://www.familypromiseorangecounty.org/) ), Padres Contra El
      Cancer(_www.iamhope.org_ (http://www.iamhope.org/) ), Laura’s House
      (_www.laurashouse.org_ (http://www.laurashouse.org/) ) and the Probation Community Action
      Association (_www.ocgov.com/probation/programs/pcss.asp_
      (http://www.ocgov.com/probation/programs/pcss.asp) . Suggested gift cards will be with grocery
      stores, Wal-Mart, Target, Toys-R-Us, etc…Last year we raised almost $5000.00.
      We will also take unwrapped toys for the charities. If you do not have time
      for a gift card representatives from the charities will be on hand to
      accept cash and checks made out to them.

      All that we require to attend this free Christmas Party is that you
      contact Lorraine Ross at DCW & Associates Investigations at (714)892-0442 or via
      email at _lross@..._ (mailto:lross@...) by Wednesday, December
      12 at 5pm or if you are to busy out shopping for gift cards or unwrapped
      toys just show up anyway. Invite your co-workers and or support your law
      enforcement and invite them.

      ************************************************************************************************************* **************
      Families and fellow investigators from law enforcement (city, county,
      state & federal), insurance siu and adjustors and private investigators are
      invited to attend and bring nonmembers.
      Also by attending and filling out a membership application the night of
      the Christmas Party the SCFIA initial membership fee will be waived if you
      are eligible to join upon meeting the membership requirements. Does not count
      for renewals.
      Sponsors include:
      California Association of Licensed Investigators-Orange
      District-(_www.cali-pi.org_ (http://www.cali-pi.org/) )
      Mike Sankey from BRB Publications (_www.brbpub.com_
      (http://www.brbpub.com/) )
      Michael Parker from the law offices of Parker Straus(_www.parkerllp.com_
      (http://www.parkerllp.com/) )
      David Williams from DCW & Associates, Investigations and
      Research(_www.dcwpi.com_ (http://www.dcwpi.com/) )
      Melody Mosley, Esq. from the law offices of Cummins &
      White(_www.cwlawyers.com_ (http://www.cwlawyers.com/)
      Blue Ice Vodka
      Robert Pavone of Southern Wine & Spirits of America
      Steve Thompson-S. Thompson Investigations
      Southern California Fraud Investigators Association-(_www.scfia.org_
      (http://www.scfia.org/) )