News from the LinkedIn Credit and Collections Group

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      Good Morning,

      We are up to 24,645 members. We've grown by over 10,000 since January 1, 2012. Absolutely awesome.

      Recently there has been some controversy over what constitutes a valid skip locate and a valid Place of Employment.
      Having been a diehard skiptracer for the last 33 years and functioned in
      various capacities within the collection field I feel that at this
      point I would educate the masses.

      A new locate consists of a new point of contact for the subject
      (debtor). It may be a new address, phone number (res or cell) or a new
      job. When I provide that service it is the whole gammit. All information
      will be provided including jail or death. That is what a skiptrace is.

      A Place of Employment locate is exactly what it is said, however it is
      verified. When it is said to be verified it is manually worked and
      someone has spoken with the subject, or the HR department. Using
      LinkedIn or Facebook is not verification as sometimes people do not
      update their profiles.

      All the databases are tools. We still must make the phone calls to VERIFY THE INFORMATION.

      Right now MicroBilt is offering The following:

      VERIFIED POE $35.00 and this is manually done and is a process that I am personally involved in.

      MicroBilt’s SPOT POE is the easiest way to improve your collections by
      drastically increasing the speed and success of skip tracing. Find place
      of employment with the only POE database that refreshes, satisfies, and
      hits the SPOT. And for the month of December, 2012, new clients can
      receive the industry’s latest POE data search. Mention this ad and you
      will receive the search at a 25% discount. As always, there are no
      minimum orders!

      Send your contact information to steve_taylor@... or call 770-218-4400ext 4705.

      There are times that we will need to send an email to you individually instead of collectively. Please go to http://linkedincreditandcollections.weebly.com and provide us with your contact information.

      Have you taken out your page on the Credit and Collections Vendor
      Recommendations site yet? Remember until the end of the year the price
      is still only $50.00 for a full year. This is additional exposure and we
      are still averaging over 1000 hits per week.
      http://creditandcollectionsvendorrecommendations.weebly.com/

      Please check out The Compliance Auditors. They have already set up a
      series of appointments on behalf of debt buyers looking to audit their
      files that are being worked by collection agencies.
      http://thecomplianceauditors.weebly.com/

      .Do not forget that there is now a Credit and Collections Group on Facebook. Here is the link for you to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/6719126407/?bookmark_t=group

      Have you visited the Credit and Collections Forum? Here is the link http://creditandcollections.proboards.com

      Things with the Debt Collection Connection are really hopping between
      the debt buyers and the collection agencies that have had business
      placed with them. If you have contingency paper that you would like to
      place, please visit us at http://thedebtcollectionconnection.weebly.com

      Are you in need of non-published phones or cell numbers?Check out The Skiptracer's Toolbox at http://rzdinvestigativegroupinc.weebly.com/

      Do you need to outsource your skips or POE searches?
      Please visit: http://thepoelocator.weebly.com/

      Have you visited the SkiptraceConsultants Blog. It's time you did.
      http://skiptraceconsultant.wordpress.com/

      Thank you and of course if we can help you please call 954-722-0473

      Thank you,

      Steve Taylor
      Group Manager/Founder

      Steve Taylor
      Director of Sales
      MicroBilt Corp
      http://www.microbilt.com/spot-verified-poe.aspx
      770-218-4400 ext 4705

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
        Good Morning to you too,

        Having been a diehard lawfully licensed private investigator for nigh unto
        40 years, and having functioned within that capacity I feel at this point
        that I, too, would like to educate the masses.

        Since picking up the telephone and making personal contact with a live
        human being is outside the scope and venue of "PUBLIC RECORDS", anyone doing
        same is mandated by CA law to possess a valid private investigator's
        license. However, since most licensing states do not even have the CA exemption
        regarding PUBLIC RECORDS, which, by the way, databases such as TLO, Merlin,
        Choicepoint, etc. are NOT public records, the fact remains that for most
        states, a PI license is required for conducting proper POEs.

        I strongly urge all on this list to take the time to verify the license
        status of any and all you conduct business with when it comes to anything that
        lawfully requires a license !!!!!

        Sincerely,
        Sue

        (mailto:steve_taylor@...) or call 770-218-4400ext 4705.