Collections

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
      Dear List Members:

      Is there anyone out there that knows a collection agency with reasonable
      fees. I have a few small open receivables that I am trying to clear off.
      Thanking everyone in advance for their response.

      And Yes, I know I should obtain the retainer first and am usually good about
      that but sometimes cases go over the retainer and the additional work is
      billed.

      Best regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

      STRATEGIC TRAINING GROUP, LLC

      www.strategictraining.org <http://www.strategictraining.org/>

      OHIO SECURITY & PROTECTION SOLUTIONS, LLC

      www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com <http://www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com

    • SkiptraceConsultant
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
        Reach out to http://www.creditcounselinc.com/

        They can help world wide.

        Steve Taylor
        President
        RZD Investigative Group, Inc
        Skiptrace Consultants
        P.O Box 741342
        Boynton Beach, Fl 33474

        (954)722-0473

        FL License A2600003
        http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com
        http://skiptraceconsultant.wordpress.com
        http://sbtresume.weebly.com/
        http://thepoelocator.weebly.com/
        http://thedebtcollectionconnection.weebly.com/
        http://creditandcollectionsvendorrecommendations.weebly.com/

        ________________________________

        Web: http://www.boergerpi.com/ <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

        Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

        STRATEGIC TRAINING GROUP, LLC

        http://www.strategictraining.org/ <http://www.strategictraining.org/>

        OHIO SECURITY & PROTECTION SOLUTIONS, LLC

        http://www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com/ <http://www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com/>

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
        communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
        Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
        intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
        confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
        recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
        constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
        communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
        prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
        by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
        reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:mailto:info%40boergerpi.com>
        mailto:info%40boergerpi.com Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
        <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com