Re: [infoguys-list] Mason City IA

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      Can you do $55 an hour..... Was going to call you but thought might be too
      far for you. Let me know asap and I will email to you

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.

      In a message dated 11/29/2012 4:22:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      djmarlin@... writes:

      Gil, I might be able to help you. $65/hour & .55/mile ($30/hour travel
      time)

      Jeff Marlin
      Marlin's Special Investigations
      PO Box 11183
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52410

      We need an assist with a day of surveillance in Mason City IA starting Fri
      morning, (tomorrow 11-30-12). Please advise if interested and available.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND
      CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND
      HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION
      IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.

      To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
      cribe@yahoogroups.com<br/>
      <hr>Yahoo! Groups Links