Mason City IA

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      We need an assist with a day of surveillance in Mason City IA starting Fri
      morning, (tomorrow 11-30-12). Please advise if interested and available.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.

    • Jeff Marlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
        Gil, I might be able to help you. $65/hour & .55/mile ($30/hour travel
        time)

        Jeff Marlin
        Marlin's Special Investigations
        PO Box 11183
        Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52410

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
          Can you do $55 an hour..... Was going to call you but thought might be too
          far for you. Let me know asap and I will email to you

          Gil Whitlock

          THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
          CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
          IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
          ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
          ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.

          In a message dated 11/29/2012 4:22:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          djmarlin@... writes:

[...]

          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com<br/>
          <hr>Yahoo! Groups Links