Private Investigators needed in Massachusetts!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Massachusetts to handle surveillance cases.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      If you are interested, please forward your MA license and insurance directly to summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188
      Tel 781-380-8822
      Fax 781-380-8844
      www.summitpi.com
    • summitpi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
        Hello Group,

        We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Massachusetts to handle surveillance cases.

        You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

        If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to summitpi@....

        Robert B. Reynolds
        Summit Investigations
        210 Winter Street - Suite 203
        Weymouth, MA 02188
        Tel 781-380-8822
        Fax 781-380-8844
        www.summitpi.com
      • summitpi
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2013

          Hello Group,

          We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Massachusetts to handle surveillance cases.

          You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

          You must have a valid MA PI License.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 5

            Hello Group,

            We are in need of investigators to handle surveillance cases for us in the state of Massachusetts.

            You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

            You must have a valid MA PI License.

            If you are interested, please forward your rate, license information and insurance directly to
            summitpi@....

            Robert B. Reynolds

            Summit Investigations
            210 Winter Street - Suite 203