We need two surveillance operative's in Portland, TN

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      Group,

      We need two surveillance operative's in Portland, TN. Start time is 3:30pm
      on Saturday December 1st. Pay is $45 per hour, per investigator, plus .65
      per mile, 4 hour minimum.  One hour to write the report.  No more than ½
      hour travel time to and from location.  You must have a license, insurance,
      video and covert cameras (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond
      by e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I
      1450 Sutter St #516