Surveillance operative in Fresno, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative in in Fresno, CA starting Tue. 11/27 and
      Wed. 11/28 at 5:00 pm- 9:00 pm. Pay is $40 per hour plus .45 per mile, 4
      hour minimum. No more than ½ hour travel time to and from location. You
      must have a license, insurance, video and covert cameras (must be time
      stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with contact
      information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I