Private Investigator needed in Quincy, FL (Gadsden County)

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of a private investigator in the Quincy, FL area. We have an assignment that needs to be covered. This case pays $60.00 flat rate (no mileage/travel etc). All you need to do is make an appointment with the claimant, have them fill out some paperwork and take a picture of them and their license.

      If you are available, please email your A&C licenses directly to summitpi@....

      Thank you,

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations