Huntingdon TN

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      Colleagues

      We are looking for an assist with a surveillance in Huntingdon TN for Mon,
      Tues, Wed, evenings next week. Please let me know if interested and
      available. Need to know your rate. Please email reply.

      Thank you all.
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.