Private Investigators needed in Orlando, FL and Northern Florida.

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators in Orlando, FL and North Florida to handle insurance and domestic cases for us.

      These cases pay $35/hour on site flat rate. You must be willing to work as a subcontractor and as an employee.

      You must also have a covert camera as well as a regular camera. You will need to be able to email the regular video and covert video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      If you are interested, please forward your Vermont PI license directly to summitpi@....

      Thank you,

      Robert Reynolds
      Summit Investigations