Private Investigator needed in Winter Haven, FL

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hello Group,

      We have a case in Winter Haven, FL that we are trying to get covered. This assignment pays $60 flat.

      All you have to do is make an appointment with the claimant, go to their house and have them fill out some paperwork and take pictures of them and their driver's license.

      If you are available, please email us directly with a copy of your A&C licenses.

      Thank you,

      Robert Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203