Private Investigators needed in Vermont!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Vermont to handle insurance and domestic cases for us.

      These cases pay $35/hour on site flat rate. You must be willing to work as a subcontractor and as an employee.

      You must also have a covert camera as well as a regular camera. You will need to be able to email the regular video and covert video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      If you are interested, please forward your Vermont PI license directly to summitpi@....

      Thank you,

      Robert Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188
      Tel 781-380-8822
      Fax 781-380-8844
      www.summitpi.com
    • summitpi
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2013

        Hello Group,

        We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Vermont to handle surveillance cases.

        You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

        You must have either three years’ experience and/or a valid VT PI license.

        If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to
        summitpi@....

        Robert B. Reynolds

        Summit Investigations
        210 Winter Street - Suite 203