Surveillance Operative in the Houston, Texas area

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative in the Houston, Texas 77905 area starting
      ASAP. Pay is $45 per hour plus .45 per mile, 4 hour minimum. One hour to
      write the report. No more than ½ hour travel time to and from location.
      You must have a license, insurance, video and covert cameras (must be time
      stamped). Please respond by e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to
      all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I