This is why I hate unions !!!! How dare they ???

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      'No Red Tape'? New Jersey Turns Away Non-union Relief Crews

      by _Joel B. Pollak_ (http://www.breitbart.com/Columnists/Joel-B-Pollak) 1
      Nov 2012
      How desperate is hurricane-ravaged New Jersey? Not desperate enough to
      suspend a union monopoly that keeps the state in the _bottom ten states for
      economic competitiveness_ (http://www.cnbc.com/id/46413845) (and #48 for
      _business friendliness_ (http://www.cnbc.com/id/46415318) ). Relief crews from
      Alabama who were specifically called to New Jersey found themselves diverted
      to Long Island, NY after they arrived because they use non-union labor.
      Alabama is a _right-to-work_ (http://www.nrtw.org/c/alrtwlaw.htm) state.

      WAFF-TV of Hunstville, AL reports:
      Crews from Huntsville, as well as Decatur Utilities and Joe Wheeler out of
      Trinity headed up there this week, but Derrick Moore, one of the Decatur
      workers, said they were told by crews in New Jersey that they can't do any
      work there since they're not union employees....
      Understandably, Moore said they're frustrated being told "thanks, but no
      thanks."
      With so much at stake--and lives still in danger--it would seem logical to
      tell special interests to step aside.
      On Wednesday, while visiting cleanup efforts in New Jersey in the company
      of Gov. Chris Christie, President Barack Obama _vowed_
      (http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/31/us/tropical-weather-sandy/index.html) : "We are not going to
      tolerate red tape, we are not going to tolerate bureaucracy."
      Unless, of course, that red tape is enforced by Obama's union cronies. Then
      stranded residents have to wait.
      Here is a _photo_ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/38039613@N08/) of the
      devastation of the town the crews were to have assisted--Seaside Heights, NJ:

      And _another_ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/71914727@N06/8144514200/) :

    • Gregory Martinez
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2012
        In old days, Pinkrtons knew how to handle union thugs.

        Greg Martinez ~
        Private Investigator
        NY PI License No. 11000157180
        Tel. (631)543-1909