Re: Locateplus Database

  • speak2pete@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      I can provide the same info without all the fluff. Also without sign up
      fee, membership, or any other fee except for the searches you submit.
      Some Searches are NO HIT NO FEE. Plus, we provide superior customer
      service.

      www.enhancedbackgroundchecks.com
      <http://www.enhancedbackgroundchecks.com>

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn Hencye" <shawn@...> wrote:

      > To anyone thinking about signing up for the Locateplus database,
      contact me
      > first.
      >

      > ------------------
      > Shawn Hencye, President
      > Statewide Investigations & Worldwide Service of Process
      >
      > Corporate Office:
      > Professional Investigative Group
      > 6151 Lake Osprey Drive, 3rd Floor
      > Sarasota, Florida 34240
      >
      > Branch Office:
      > 3825 Henderson Blvd
      > Tampa, Florida 33629
      >
      > Phones/Email:
      > Toll Free: 877-733-2296
      > Facsimile: 877-730-1588
      > www.pigroup.net
      > shawn@...

      confidential,
      > legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
      law. If
      > you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
      > disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
      > herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
      Although