Locateplus Database

  • Shawn Hencye
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      To anyone thinking about signing up for the Locateplus database, contact me
      first.

      ------------------
      Shawn Hencye, President
      Statewide Investigations & Worldwide Service of Process

      Corporate Office:
      Professional Investigative Group
      6151 Lake Osprey Drive, 3rd Floor
      Sarasota, Florida 34240

      Branch Office:
      3825 Henderson Blvd
      Tampa, Florida 33629

      Phones/Email:
      Toll Free: 877-733-2296
      Facsimile: 877-730-1588
      www.pigroup.net
      shawn@...

      This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
      legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
      disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
      herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although
      this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
      or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
      received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
      that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Hencye &
      Associates, LLC or Professional Investigative Group, its subsidiaries and
      affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from
      its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
      contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in
      electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.
    • speak2pete@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        I can provide the same info without all the fluff. Also without sign up
        fee, membership, or any other fee except for the searches you submit.
        Some Searches are NO HIT NO FEE. Plus, we provide superior customer
        service.

        www.enhancedbackgroundchecks.com
        <http://www.enhancedbackgroundchecks.com>