Surveillance operative in Alexandria VA for next week.

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Group,

      We need two surveillance operatives in Alexandria VA for next week with time
      and date TBD. 4-8 hours and pay is $45 per hour plus .45 per mile, 4 hour
      minimum, 1 hour to write the report.  No more than ½ hour travel time to and
      from location.  You must have a license, insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). Please respond by e-mail only with contact
      information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I