Field operative in the Philadelphia, PA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Group,

      We need a field operative in the Philadelphia, PA, the starting date and
      time will be November 2, 2012 at 7:00 PM and you will be serving Legal
      Documents. Pay is $40 per hour plus .45 per mile, 4 hour minimum. No more
      than ½ hour travel time to and from location. You must have a license,
      insurance, video and covert cameras (must be time stamped). Please respond
      by e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516