Surveillance Operative in Raeford, North Carolina

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      Group,

      We need a field operative in the Raeford, North Carolina area, the starting
      date and time TBD. Pay is $40 per hour plus .45 per mile, 4 hour minimum.
      One hour to write the report. No more than ½ hour travel time to and from
      location. You must have a license, insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). Please respond by e-mail only with contact
      information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I