Investigator Needed in Chicago on Friday, 11/2/12

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      Good afternoon,

      We are need of a private investigator to cover a case in Chicago on Friday, 11/2/12. The case will start around 8:00 am and may go into the evening hours.

      Please note that you must have your own PI license, regular video camera and covert camera with the availability to email your report and video.

      If interested, please send us an email along with a copy of your PI license and rate requirements.

      Sincerely,
      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street