Re: [infoguys-list] PA Driving Record

  • Michele M. Harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2012
      cant get without subpeona in litigations or you need a signed DMV Form, no release must be their form

      Michele M. Harris, LPI
      Harris Investigations, LLC

      888-484-9827 phone
      888-806-4309 fax
      PA Lic # MD-1652DE Lic # 07-25-ANJ Lic # 8340MD Lic # 106-42593
      Licensed, Bonded and Insured, in Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh and Lansdale), New Jersey (Deptford) and Delaware (Wilmington), Maryland (College Park). Notary in Pennsylvania and Delaware.This email and the contents thereof, are subject to the same rules as attorney-client and investigator-client privilege. If you feel you have received this email in error, please disregard and notify the sender.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
        Thanks Michele.

        Dean