PA Driving Record

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2012
      Dear List Members:

      I am in need of a driving record on a plaintiff in a litigated matter out of
      Pennsylvania. I have all their identifiers to include their PA DL#. I DO
      NOT HAVE A RELEASE FROM THEM TO OBTAIN THE RECORD. Is this possible to
      obtain without a release from the Plaintiff? If so, what is the TAT and
      cost. Please respond privately to dean@....

      Thanks!

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

      STRATEGIC TRAINING GROUP, LLC

      www.strategictraining.org <http://www.strategictraining.org/>

      OHIO SECURITY & PROTECTION SOLUTIONS, LLC

      www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com <http://www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com

    • Michele M. Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2012
        cant get without subpeona in litigations or you need a signed DMV Form, no release must be their form

        Michele M. Harris, LPI
        Harris Investigations, LLC

        888-484-9827 phone
        888-806-4309 fax
        PA Lic # MD-1652DE Lic # 07-25-ANJ Lic # 8340MD Lic # 106-42593
        Licensed, Bonded and Insured, in Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh and Lansdale), New Jersey (Deptford) and Delaware (Wilmington), Maryland (College Park). Notary in Pennsylvania and Delaware.This email and the contents thereof, are subject to the same rules as attorney-client and investigator-client privilege. If you feel you have received this email in error, please disregard and notify the sender.

        ________________________________
        I am in need of a driving record on a plaintiff in a litigated matter out of
        Pennsylvania. I have all their identifiers to include their PA DL#. I DO
        NOT HAVE A RELEASE FROM THEM TO OBTAIN THE RECORD. Is this possible to
        obtain without a release from the Plaintiff? If so, what is the TAT and
        cost. Please respond privately to mailto:dean%40boergerpi.com.

        Thanks!

        Dean Boerger

        Chief Investigator

[...]

        reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:mailto:info%40boergerpi.com>
        mailto:info%40boergerpi.com Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
          Thanks Michele.

          Dean

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2014