SCFIA Golf Tournament- Palm Springs, CA- Nov 6, 2012- wow great deal

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2012
      Hey friends, can you cut and paste and send out the below announcement to
      any of your contacts. We still need at least 20 more golfers to break even
      for our event. We could use your assistance in promoting this event. Can you
      pass this on to anyone in your organization with contacts. As you know it
      is a great deal.

      For those of you that intend on taking advantage of the OUTSTANDING "$60.00"
      SCFIA Golf Tournament on November 6, 2012, it's time to register "NOW".

      Golf Package Includes:

      Continental Breakfast at Registration
      Outstanding "SWAG" golf gift bag for each golfer
      18 holes of golf
      Drink Tickets for Beverage Cart
      Longest Drive Trophy
      Closest to the Pin Trophy
      Tournament / Awards BBQ Luncheon

      Never again will you will find a better golf package for only $60.00 !!! (A
      $175.00 package)

      SCFIA( <http://www.scfia.org> www.scfia.org) would like to cordially invite
      you and your colleges and friends to participate in our annual golf
      tournament. This year our tournament course will be the famous "Doral"
      Course located at the Desert Princess Country Club in Cathedral City on
      November 06, 2012.

      With the generous support of our sponsors, our association is able to extend
      this offer to the ACFE, ASIS, Intellenet and the CALI community(scfia member
      rate) at an incredible golf package price of $60.00 per player. The fee
      and golf package is inclusive of : Pre-golf Continental Breakfast, Player
      Golf "Swag" Bag of gifts, 18 holes of golf (Scramble Format), "Free"
      Beverage Cart drinks , "America Style" Awards BBQ, Award Trophies, and a
      good time with friends, colleagues and private sector professions in
      Southern California.

      For additional details regarding our tournament please refer to the enclosed
      registration form and/or our website at <http://www.scfia.org>
      www.scfia.org . If you or your friends plan to participate, please use the
      enclosed form to register players. Mail registration form with check(s) to:

      SCFIA / Golf. P.O. Box 80718, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688.

      For any questions and or clarifications, please feel free to call Dan
      Alvarez, SCFIA 2012 Golf Chairman at his office at 909-466-8437 or his cell
      phone at 909-938-9907 or email him at <mailto:dan@...>

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates Investigations & Research

      16691 Gothard Street, Suite D

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (800) 899-0442 Fax (714) 892-3543

      California PI License # PI 12300

      Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/> Email: dwilliams@...

      National & International Investigations, Surveillances, Corporate Research,
      Background Checks

      Vice President for the Southern California Fraud Investigators Association
      (www.scfia.org <http://www.scfia.org/> )

      Vice President for the California Association of Licensed Investigators
      (www.cali-pi.org <http://www.cali-pi.org/> )

      SCFIA( <http://www.scfia.org> www.scfia.org) Golf Tournament- November 6th,
      2012- Palm Springs, CA

      SCFIA( <http://www.scfia.org> www.scfia.org) Fraud Conference- November