Re: Criminal Defense Investigator Intern Contract

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
      Sorry Kim, but there is no such thing. I think you may be getting your
      apples and oranges confused.

      What you can do is structure your business such that you cannot be held
      personally responsible for the acts of an employee. You've probably already
      done that.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 10/26/2012 1:42:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      prestigeinvestigations@... writes:

      Hello All,

      I am in need of a good Intern Contract that will cover our agency from any
      fupas the intern may do upon himself.

      Please email me at _prestigeinvestigations@..._
      (mailto:prestigeinvestigations@...)

      Thank you