Re: [infoguys-list] Intern Contract

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2012
      Kimberly -

      I think you might find that fupas is a mass of fatty buildup around the
      groin area so I really don't believe you meant to say that. I am assuming
      that you are referring to "faux pas". Regardless, I do not believe there is
      any contract in the world that would cover what you are looking for that
      would be enforceable.

      I know in this day and age it is apparent that even our leaders do not have
      a clue as what "The Buck Stops Here" means but that is the way it is. As
      an employer, I believe you will find that you are responsible for the work
      related acts of all of your agents regardless of what position they hold.
      That's why it is important to carry excellent insurance.

      The wording in the policy is the most important part of the policy as far
      as I am concerned. Coverage for a "negligent act, error or omission"
      indemnifies the policyholder against losses incurred only as a result of any
      professional error or omission, or negligent act. A "negligent act,
      negligent error or negligent omission" clause is a much more restrictive policy,
      and would deny coverage in a lawsuit alleging a non-negligent error or
      omission. Therefore you want to make certain you also carry a good "general
      liability" policy.