Re: [infoguys-list] Please Help Us Win the FedEx Small Business Grant

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2012
      Clyde -

      When I went over, two had voted before me and I made #3. I sure hope that
      EVERYONE will go and vote for you.

      Folks, after the debate, get up off your duffs and help him with his
      request. It's the least we can do for a colleague.

      Sue

      In a message dated 10/22/2012 6:17:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      cwsellers@... writes:

      Thank you so much for your comment Sue.

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Manager of Investigations

      The Sellers Investigative Group

      "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

      CA PI 25415

      Direct: (209) 568-8744

      Field Fax (209) 523-5350

      Email: _cwsellers@..._ (mailto:cwsellers@...)

      4120 Dale Road, Ste. J-8

      Modesto, California 95356

      Visit us NOW!

      www.TSIGUSA.com <_http://www.tsigusa.com/_ (http://www.tsigusa.com/) >

      and on

      LinkedIn.com at

      <_http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa_ (http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa)
      > _http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa_ (http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa)

      Formerly;

      San Francisco Bay Area Police Officer, Sheriff's Deputy, Investigator,
      Detective, Pinkerton Agent. Police Academy Instructor, Superior Court
      Bailiff and a qualified expert in both the State and U. S. Federal Courts.

      From: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      From: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
      [mailto:_infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 22, 2012
        I'd like to help but the links provided are not working.

        Ronald R. DeCaro
        Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
        INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
        PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
        Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
        E-mail: Roncaro@...

        From: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_

        From: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 22, 2012
            How can a septuagenarian be half as young as a sexagenarian? It doesn't
            calculate !!!

            Sue

            E-mail: _Roncaro@..._ (mailto:Roncaro@...)

            _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )