RE: [infoguys-list] Please Help Us Win the FedEx Small Business Grant

  • CW Sellers
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2012
      Info guys Colleagues,

      I apologize that the URLs are not working, those are the ones sent to me by
      FedEx.

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Manager of Investigations

      The Sellers Investigative Group

      "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

      CA PI 25415

      Direct: (209) 568-8744

      Field Fax (209) 523-5350

      Email: cwsellers@...

      4120 Dale Road, Ste. J-8

      Modesto, California 95356

      Visit us NOW!

      www.TSIGUSA.com <http://www.tsigusa.com/>

      and on

      LinkedIn.com at

      <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

      Formerly;

      San Francisco Bay Area Police Officer, Sheriff's Deputy, Investigator,
      Detective, Pinkerton Agent. Police Academy Instructor, Superior Court
      Bailiff and a qualified expert in both the State and U. S. Federal Courts.

        Email: cwsellers@... <mailto:cwsellers%40tsigusa.com>

        From: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 22, 2012
          Clyde -

          When I went over, two had voted before me and I made #3. I sure hope that
          EVERYONE will go and vote for you.

          Folks, after the debate, get up off your duffs and help him with his
          request. It's the least we can do for a colleague.

          Sue

          www.TSIGUSA.com <_http://www.tsigusa.com/_ (http://www.tsigusa.com/) >

          From: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_

          From: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
          (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
          [mailto:_infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
          Grant

          i hope its a grant to assist in posting links because yours isnt
          working........really not good..

          Mitch Davis
          TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
          20 Music Square West,Suite 208
          Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
          615.251.0441
          Fax 615.523.0300
          www.tscmusa.com

          Technical Investigation Services
          Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
          Technical Surveillance Experts
          Expert Witness Services

          Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
          entity
          to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
          confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
          If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent
          responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
          hereby notified that any dissemination
          or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
          received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your
          system without copying it and notify
          the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be
          corrected. Thank you.

          On 10/22/2012 4:07 PM, CW Sellers wrote:

          _http://grantcontest.fedex.com/fedex-small-business-grant-voting/microsite/g
          a_
          (http://grantcontest.fedex.com/fedex-small-business-grant-voting/microsite/ga)

          llery/507877a10fac061275011bf3?cmp=EMC-1000968-2-1-200-1110000-US-US-EN-GRAN
          > TCONTEST000&ACXRID=1223199618&link=vote

        • Ronald DeCaro
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 22, 2012
            I'd like to help but the links provided are not working.

            Ronald R. DeCaro
            Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
            INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
            PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
            Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
            E-mail: Roncaro@...

            From: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_

            From: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 22, 2012
                How can a septuagenarian be half as young as a sexagenarian? It doesn't
                calculate !!!

                Sue

                E-mail: _Roncaro@..._ (mailto:Roncaro@...)

                _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )