Coroner, Assets, Open Source Intelligence...

  • RodBlytheInv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
      The short story:
      1. I have an EXTRAORDINARY offer for you.
      2. Three incredible speakers, including a keynote speaker.
      3. Lots of food and networking
      4. 30 Days Away
      5. Pomona, CA (with free shuttle service from airport)
      This is the deal...
      2 hour seminar - “Coroner Investigations”
      2 hour seminar – “Asset Search & Seizure”
      4 hour seminar – “Open Source Intelligence”
      …and much, much, more
      Go to _www.picanow.com_ (http://www.picanow.com/) and click on the
      conference link…
      Thanks,

      Gary S. Brummond, LPI
      ROD BLYTHE INVESTIGATIONS
      CREDIT REPORT INVESTIGATIONS
      1038 E. Bastanchury Rd., #333
      Fullerton, CA 92835
      RodBlytheInv@...
      _www.rodblytheinvestigations.com_
      (http://www.rodblytheinvestigations.vpweb.com/)
      CreditReportInv@...
      (714) 545-2227
      PI #22333

      * Member of P.I. Museum _www.pimuseum.org_ (http://www.pimuseum.org/)
      * Member of NCISS (National Council of Investigation & Security Services)
      _www.nciss.org_ (http://www.nciss.org/)
      - Chairman of SAAB Committee (State Association Advisory Board)
      - Chairman of Fundraising Committee (NCISS Legislative Fund)
      - Legislative Committee
      * Member of PICA (Professional Investigators of California)
      _www.picanow.com_ (http://www.picanow.com/)
      - President (2012)
      * Member of CALI (California Association of Licensed Investigators)
      _www.cali-pi.org_ (http://www.cali-pi.org/)