Site Visit in Kenosha, WI

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12 12:15 PM
      Group

      We need one field operative needed to canvass a neighborhood and verify if a
      person is residing at an address in Kenosha, WI 53140. It pays a flat
      $75.00 for up to 4 field attempts. First attempt preferred no later than
      Sunday. You must have license, insurance, video and covert camera (must be
      time stamped). Please respond by e-mail only with contact information.
      Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I