Private Investigators needed in the state of New York!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      Hello Group,

      We are looking for private investigators throughout the state of New
      York. This includes upstate New York, the NYC area and all other
      locations.

      You must have a video camera and a covert camera that displays the time
      and date stamp. You must also be able to email the video to us and have
      the time and date stamp visible.

      If you are interested, please provide us with a copy of your PI license.

      Also, please respond with your per-hour, subcontractor flat rate.

      Thank you,

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203