Surveillance in Santa Cruz for this Saturday morning

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      Group,

      We need a surveillance investigator in Santa Cruz, CA for a child custody
      case starting at 9:00 am. Pay is $35 per hour with a four hour minimum, plus
      .45 per mile (1/2 hour travel time maximum each way). You must have license,
      insurance, video and covert camera (must be time stamped). Please respond by
      e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516