Re: Blowing Smoke - ISPLA

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
      Hmmmm..? You should probably sue me, Mr. Rambam.... LMAO!

      I don't blame you, I'd sue them too if they put up all my dirty laundry on the net like that... God, I'd want that stuff off of the net, and FAST! Yet, that site is still up on the net.... Makes one go hmmmmm?

      Yeah, I mean I have to be a bad guy because I informed a group of people about a PUBLIC site available on the Internet for anyone to see, which shows as I said earlier; that you just may have more "flies" on you than anyone else in this business......

      What is really SAD, is just how judgmental you are of other people, when you have the background that you have. You don't even have the protection of a glass house, Mr. Rambam.... You are looking for specs in other people's eyes, when you have a tree growing in yours! THAT sir, is SAD! What is sad about it is that you are like a little childhood, trailer park bully, you can't help yourself when it comes to all of the things you do that make people dislike you..... But.... There is always someone out there that kicks the bully's butt, it would do you good to remember that.....

      Call it "News Jacking", if you want... I don't see where either one of us is getting any attention here, Mr. Rambam; so don't worry too much because if that is my intent it sure seems like I am not getting much attention. LOL. And I am happy and content with that, because I know you are sitting over there in New York FUMING over this... Like I said, I just like causing you a little humiliation..... Don't want to see you lose your livelihood, don't want to see your license get revoked. But do like the thought of you throwing a little childish temper tantrum, as you read my posts..... LMAO!

      Toodles, Mr. Rambam.

      Ricky B. Gurley

      RMRI, Inc.
      http://www.rmriinc.com

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > >
      > > Ohhh, and I don't live in my mother and father's house still, either.......
      > >
      > > I don't think I know of another PI that has as much negative press on the Internet as you. Just how does someone become THAT hated? I mean, my God I have some negative press on the Internet, but I don't have anything like this: http://steverombom.org/
      > >
      > > So, do you REALLY take yourself this seriously?
      > >
      > > By the way, I did not post all of this so I would get any attention, I posted it because I don't like you and I just love poking fun at your silly ass, every chance I get....... And that is my "entirlment"; or is that entitlement?
      > >
      > > Ricky B. Gurley
      > >
      > > RMRI, Inc.
      > > http://www.rmriinc.com
      > >
      > > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Folks:
      > > >
      > > > This is what's known as ”newsjacking"...someone leaches onto a story or a thread that has absolutely zero to do with them, expresses an "expert" opinion that they have limited right to give, and uses it to raise their profile. There's even a book out on this. A sneaky and effective p.r. tactic. That Ricky Brian Gurley is pontificating as the supposed voice of moral authority and presenting himsilf as any sort of character screener is the most ridiculous thing so far to come out of my tussle with NYS.
      > > >
      > > > Gurley, opinions are like a--holes, everyone has one, and this is America so you are entirled to yours. But I can absolutely guarantee you that for every person who doesn't yet know you, there are dozens who do and are laughing at the below.
      > > >
      > > > You appeared for a brief moment yesterday to be a professional...but you blew it, yet again, and you're back to publicly being you. I'm sure there are people who don't like me...a part of life...but the majority are folks like you, and having them as visible opposition is the best character reference possible, and proof that I'm living right.
      > > >
      > > > I've repeatedly responded to Hulme's posts because, though bogus, he made what appeared to be factual comments and they had to be refuted. But now that these postings have been dragged down by you to the cheap shot, unprofessional "nyah nyah, I don't like you" level, and you're using them for your own self-promotion, I'm outta here. I have many better things to do.
      > > >
      > > > Block this response if you want. Post another gratuitous personal attack if you want. Almost nobody will be fooled.
      > > >
      > > > Steven.
      > > >
      > > > Steven Rambam.
      > > > Pallorium, Inc.
      > > > www.pallorium.com
      > > >
      > > > direct email: rambam@
      > > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
      > > >
      > > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.

    • Kevin Keele
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
        Mr. Rambam and Mr. Gurley,

        I don't know whether or not I am speaking for other list members, but as for myself - I find the back and forth jabs very childish on the part of both parties. I would personally have a hard time referring business to either of you given the fifth grade mentality of the attacks back and forth.

        If either of you are the list owners, please feel free to remove me from this list permanently if these types of posts are to continue. They are neither informative nor relative in any way to my interpretation of the intentions for setting up this list.

        Respectfully,

        Kevin W. Keele

        Fraley & Hill

        205 E. Market St.

        Fayetteville, TN 37334

        (931) 433-7104 Office

        (931) 433-7111 Fax

        (931) 625-8422 Cellular

        kkeele@... <mailto:kkeele@...> Email

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> , webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > >
        > > RMRI, Inc.
        > > http://www.rmriinc.com
        > >
        > > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> , webmail007 <webmail007@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Speaking of vomiting in one's own mouth, had you not added the below gratuitous and false (in fact, I was a fellow speaker at the event and so extremely restrained) silliness, you might have gained a tiny bit of respect from me for honesty. Thank you for saving me from that possibility...the world is always a better place when long-held beliefs are reconfirmed.
        > > >
        > > > Steven.
        > > >
        > > > Steven Rambam.
        > > > Pallorium, Inc.
        > > > www.pallorium.com
        > > >
        > > > direct email: rambam@
        > > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
        > > >
        > > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.

      • Gregory Martinez
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
          This is an example of cultural and regional differences among our several states.

          No New York PI would dare use the word "Toodles", unless he wished to have significant humurous and negative assumptions made about him by others.

          Greg

          "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

          ------------------------------
          Gregory A. Martinez, Private Investigator
          169 Commack Rd, Suite H-209,
          Commack, NY 11725
          Tel. 631-543-1909

          www.gregmartinez-pi.com
          NY PI License #: 11000157180
          ---

          On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:27 PM, RickyG wrote:

          > Toodles, Mr. Rambam.
          >
          > Ricky B. Gurley
          >
          > RMRI, Inc.
          > http://www.rmriinc.com

        • Gregory Martinez
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
            Typo.. "humorous"

            On Oct 10, 2012, at 2:19 PM, Gregory Martinez wrote:

            > This is an example of cultural and regional differences among our several states.
            >
            > No New York PI would dare use the word "Toodles", unless he wished to have significant humurous and negative assumptions made about him by others.
            >
            > Greg
            >

            > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)
            >
            > ------------------------------
            > Gregory A. Martinez, Private Investigator
            > 169 Commack Rd, Suite H-209,
            > Commack, NY 11725
            > Tel. 631-543-1909
            >
            > www.gregmartinez-pi.com
            > NY PI License #: 11000157180
            > ---
            >

            > On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:27 PM, RickyG wrote:
            >
            >> Toodles, Mr. Rambam.
            >>
            >> Ricky B. Gurley
            >>
            >> RMRI, Inc.
            >> http://www.rmriinc.com

          • RickyG
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
              Ergo, I just don't care...... ( ! )

              Ricky B. Gurley

              RMRI, Inc.
              http://www.rmriinc.com

              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Martinez <gregmartinez@...> wrote:

              > This is an example of cultural and regional differences among our several states.
              >
              > No New York PI would dare use the word "Toodles", unless he wished to have significant humurous and negative assumptions made about him by others.
              >
              > Greg
              >

              > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)
              >
              > ------------------------------
              > Gregory A. Martinez, Private Investigator
              > 169 Commack Rd, Suite H-209,
              > Commack, NY 11725
              > Tel. 631-543-1909
              >
              > www.gregmartinez-pi.com
              > NY PI License #: 11000157180
              > ---
              >

              > On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:27 PM, RickyG wrote:
              >
              > > Toodles, Mr. Rambam.
              > >
              > > Ricky B. Gurley
              > >
              > > RMRI, Inc.
              > > http://www.rmriinc.com

            • Jimmy Taylor
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 11, 2012
                Will this ever end, my goodness.....

                Jimmy K. Taylor
                Investigations Unlimited, LLC
                Post Office Box 720626
                Jackson, MS. 39272
                601-613-0242

                "The only Mississippi connection clients have trusted for years".