Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Blowing Smoke - ISPLA

Expand Messages
  • webmail007
    Ah, very clever...now I have to post it just to prove you wrong. I ll post the case in the AM, but as I already noted it was a WI case not MO. Steven. Steven
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 9, 2012
    • 0 Attachment
      Ah, very clever...now I have to post it just to prove you wrong.

      I'll post the case in the AM, but as I already noted it was a WI case not MO.

      Steven.

      Steven Rambam.
      Pallorium, Inc.
      www.pallorium.com

      direct email: rambam@...
      USA Tel. 212-969-0286

      -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.

      PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@....

      On Oct 9, 2012, at 22:35, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:

      >
      > If anyone here (I am sure Mr. Rambam won't be very helpful) knows of which case Mr. Rambam's is referring to, would you cite it here or just send it to me in private email, please?
    • RickyG
      Mr. Rambam I was not trying to be clever . I was not trying to challenge you, to get you to cite the case for me. Lets lay the cards on the table, we both
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 9, 2012
      • 0 Attachment
        Mr. Rambam

        I was not trying to be "clever". I was not trying to challenge you, to get you to cite the case for me. Lets lay the cards on the table, we both know that neither one of us is too fond of the other. So I just thought you would not spend any time trying to assist with my request. It is as simple as that..

        I think I can save us a little trouble here, and just ask you direct; is Bruce Hulme's version of this case as quoted by Sue Sarkis correct?


        Ricky B. Gurley.


        RMRI, Inc.
        http://www.rmriinc.com

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:
        >
        > Ah, very clever...now I have to post it just to prove you wrong.
        >
        > I'll post the case in the AM, but as I already noted it was a WI case not MO.
        >
        > Steven.
        >
        > Steven Rambam.
        > Pallorium, Inc.
        > www.pallorium.com
        >
        > direct email: rambam@...
        > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
        >
        > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
        >
        > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@...
        >
        > On Oct 9, 2012, at 22:35, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:
        >
        > >
        > > If anyone here (I am sure Mr. Rambam won't be very helpful) knows of which case Mr. Rambam's is referring to, would you cite it here or just send it to me in private email, please?
        >
      • webmail007
        Actually I was being tongue-in-cheek... You knowing how I feel, I can see why me being friendly would confuse you. So, to be serious: There are actually 2
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 9, 2012
        • 0 Attachment
          Actually I was being tongue-in-cheek... You knowing how I feel, I can see why me being friendly would confuse you.

          So, to be serious:

          There are actually 2 cases for that lawyer that I was told about when I contacted WI. Here's a synopsis of the one Hulme mentions that I found via Google...I'm nowhere near my office right now:

          http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/22/AR2007032200126_pf.html

          Yes, the ATTORNEY in that case OKd the PI pretexting a 1. Represented 2. Minor. A brave (or reckless?) attorney with the courage of his convictions, for sure, and he, I think, did amazingly get away with it. And so what? Would any attorney you know want to risk his career for a maybe-innocent / maybe not defendant? (For obvious recent reasons, I'm the last person to hold up a newspaper article as proof of anything, but other articles mention that the state had proof of other sex assaults by the def.) Example: http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_258df424-d5a4-11e0-b391-001cc4c03286.html ).

          And would any attorney you know want to bet on a similar bar assn decision? The WI case was a once-in-a-lifetime escape...if I was that attorney, I would have become suddenly religious...it's not a case that anyone quotes as precedent or anything other than a great bar story.

          And, let's not lose sight of 2 things:

          1. The impropriety of contacting a represented party - which is still the rule despite this one incredibly unique case - stands. Don't listen to me or Hulme...contact your local Bar Assn. It's expressly prohibited everywhere. 99.99999% of lawyers would be furious w a PI pulling a trick like the one in the WI case, but Hulme talks about it.

          2. Hulme is cleverly trying to change the discussion. This is not about me calling him out on giving bad advice to PIs (and, it's bad advice not because I say so, but because every bar assn and lawyer I contacted also said so). The discussion is about how outrageous was his original post, and about the ISPLA.

          And I didn't leave out "if instructed by an attorney" to be clever, but because it was made clear to me by every single legal professional I spoke to that that was meaningless...and in fact even worse overall, as the attorney couldn't claim lack of knowledge. Lawyers, and PIs working for lawyers, just can't pull that sort of stuff. Are we really debating that?

          And, Hulme's talk was in NY, not WI. I challenge Hulme to get the NYCDL or the NACDL to say they recommend or even authorize such action..let alone any attorney saying he'd risk his license by a NY PI behaving like that. If Hulme can get the NYCDL to issue a formal statement saying that they think it's OK for a PI to pretext a represented party if ”no other way to get the info" I'll put catsup on a xerox of that statement and eat it. Never happen.

          (BTW, NACDL set me a doc stating their position expressly prohibiting contacting represented parties. I can post it here if there's a temp unblock of files being uploaded. Or I can email it to Sue tomorrow. It. Is. Simply. Prohibited. Yet again, we're ridiculously a bunch of non-lawyers discussing legal regs....contact your state's bar assn and see for yourself, as I did, if Hulme's advice holds up. You'll get the same solid NO WAY that I heard.)

          And, one more time - MOST IMPORTNT: look at Hulme's original post and 99% of my response, and realize that this is a slippery attempt to change the discussion to something as far away as possible from the ISPLA and Hulme's original post. Clever, but I ain't gonna let it happen.

          Group, excuse typos and rushed text. It's late, and I just don't care enough to carefully edit. <G>.

          Steven.

          Steven Rambam.
          Pallorium, Inc.
          www.pallorium.com

          direct email: rambam@...
          USA Tel. 212-969-0286

          -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.

          PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@....

          On Oct 10, 2012, at 0:56, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:

          > Mr. Rambam
          >
          > I was not trying to be "clever". I was not trying to challenge you, to get you to cite the case for me. Lets lay the cards on the table, we both know that neither one of us is too fond of the other. So I just thought you would not spend any time trying to assist with my request. It is as simple as that..
          >
          > I think I can save us a little trouble here, and just ask you direct; is Bruce Hulme's version of this case as quoted by Sue Sarkis correct?
          >
          > Ricky B. Gurley.
          >
          > RMRI, Inc.
          > http://www.rmriinc.com
          >
          > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ah, very clever...now I have to post it just to prove you wrong.
          > >
          > > I'll post the case in the AM, but as I already noted it was a WI case not MO.
          > >
          > > Steven.
          > >
          > > Steven Rambam.
          > > Pallorium, Inc.
          > > www.pallorium.com
          > >
          > > direct email: rambam@...
          > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
          > >
          > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
          > >
          > > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@...
          > >
          > > On Oct 9, 2012, at 22:35, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > >
          > > > If anyone here (I am sure Mr. Rambam won't be very helpful) knows of which case Mr. Rambam's is referring to, would you cite it here or just send it to me in private email, please?
          > >
          >
          >


          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • RickyG
          Mr. Rambam, IF, what you are saying about this case is true, I mean to say that the facts of this case are as you say they are; then I agree with you (I think
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
          • 0 Attachment
            Mr. Rambam,

            IF, what you are saying about this case is true, I mean to say that the facts of this case are as you say they are; then I agree with you (I think I just threw up in my mouth).

            There is a case going on right now in MO. that I am currently involved in where either an attorney or that attorney's Private Investigator pretexted a the opposing party in a case this attorney is working. Now, proof of the fact that this is an issue taken very seriously in the legal community lies in the fact that I got a call from the Office of The Chief Disciplinary Counsel over this issue, because I had some "historical knowledge" about the pretext that was used and who used it. In MO. the Office of The Chief Disciplinary Counsel is an arm of the MO. Supreme Court that disciplines attorneys, usually by suspending or revoking their licenses to practice.

            I suppose Mr. Hulme may have had every right in the world to mention this case, since it does seem a bit unusual; perhaps he should have also stated that the result of this case was kind of a "fluke"?

            However, as it appears that you are quite possibly right in your opinion about this case; I am quite sure (knowing what I do know about you) that you exhibited no etiquette, no manners, and no professionalism when you attempted to make your perceived corrections to Mr. Hulme's presentation. Because all I have ever seen from you is flamboyance, arrogance, boisterousness, and a braggadocio that I can't for the life of me understand what makes an at best, average Private Investigator like yourself believe you are entitled to....

            Sometimes being right is only half the battle, the other half is being right with some humility. Which is a lesson that I am sure eludes you......


            Ricky B. Gurley.

            RMRI, Inc.
            http://www.rmriinc.com



            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:
            >
            > Actually I was being tongue-in-cheek... You knowing how I feel, I can see why me being friendly would confuse you.
            >
            > So, to be serious:
            >
            > There are actually 2 cases for that lawyer that I was told about when I contacted WI. Here's a synopsis of the one Hulme mentions that I found via Google...I'm nowhere near my office right now:
            >
            > http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/22/AR2007032200126_pf.html
            >
            > Yes, the ATTORNEY in that case OKd the PI pretexting a 1. Represented 2. Minor. A brave (or reckless?) attorney with the courage of his convictions, for sure, and he, I think, did amazingly get away with it. And so what? Would any attorney you know want to risk his career for a maybe-innocent / maybe not defendant? (For obvious recent reasons, I'm the last person to hold up a newspaper article as proof of anything, but other articles mention that the state had proof of other sex assaults by the def.) Example: http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_258df424-d5a4-11e0-b391-001cc4c03286.html ).
            >
            > And would any attorney you know want to bet on a similar bar assn decision? The WI case was a once-in-a-lifetime escape...if I was that attorney, I would have become suddenly religious...it's not a case that anyone quotes as precedent or anything other than a great bar story.
            >
            > And, let's not lose sight of 2 things:
            >
            > 1. The impropriety of contacting a represented party - which is still the rule despite this one incredibly unique case - stands. Don't listen to me or Hulme...contact your local Bar Assn. It's expressly prohibited everywhere. 99.99999% of lawyers would be furious w a PI pulling a trick like the one in the WI case, but Hulme talks about it.
            >
            > 2. Hulme is cleverly trying to change the discussion. This is not about me calling him out on giving bad advice to PIs (and, it's bad advice not because I say so, but because every bar assn and lawyer I contacted also said so). The discussion is about how outrageous was his original post, and about the ISPLA.
            >
            > And I didn't leave out "if instructed by an attorney" to be clever, but because it was made clear to me by every single legal professional I spoke to that that was meaningless...and in fact even worse overall, as the attorney couldn't claim lack of knowledge. Lawyers, and PIs working for lawyers, just can't pull that sort of stuff. Are we really debating that?
            >
            > And, Hulme's talk was in NY, not WI. I challenge Hulme to get the NYCDL or the NACDL to say they recommend or even authorize such action..let alone any attorney saying he'd risk his license by a NY PI behaving like that. If Hulme can get the NYCDL to issue a formal statement saying that they think it's OK for a PI to pretext a represented party if ”no other way to get the info" I'll put catsup on a xerox of that statement and eat it. Never happen.
            >
            > (BTW, NACDL set me a doc stating their position expressly prohibiting contacting represented parties. I can post it here if there's a temp unblock of files being uploaded. Or I can email it to Sue tomorrow. It. Is. Simply. Prohibited. Yet again, we're ridiculously a bunch of non-lawyers discussing legal regs....contact your state's bar assn and see for yourself, as I did, if Hulme's advice holds up. You'll get the same solid NO WAY that I heard.)
            >
            > And, one more time - MOST IMPORTNT: look at Hulme's original post and 99% of my response, and realize that this is a slippery attempt to change the discussion to something as far away as possible from the ISPLA and Hulme's original post. Clever, but I ain't gonna let it happen.
            >
            > Group, excuse typos and rushed text. It's late, and I just don't care enough to carefully edit. <G>.
            >
            > Steven.
            >
            > Steven Rambam.
            > Pallorium, Inc.
            > www.pallorium.com
            >
            > direct email: rambam@...
            > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
            >
            > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
            >
            > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@...
            >
            > On Oct 10, 2012, at 0:56, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Mr. Rambam
            > >
            > > I was not trying to be "clever". I was not trying to challenge you, to get you to cite the case for me. Lets lay the cards on the table, we both know that neither one of us is too fond of the other. So I just thought you would not spend any time trying to assist with my request. It is as simple as that..
            > >
            > > I think I can save us a little trouble here, and just ask you direct; is Bruce Hulme's version of this case as quoted by Sue Sarkis correct?
            > >
            > > Ricky B. Gurley.
            > >
            > > RMRI, Inc.
            > > http://www.rmriinc.com
            > >
            > > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Ah, very clever...now I have to post it just to prove you wrong.
            > > >
            > > > I'll post the case in the AM, but as I already noted it was a WI case not MO.
            > > >
            > > > Steven.
            > > >
            > > > Steven Rambam.
            > > > Pallorium, Inc.
            > > > www.pallorium.com
            > > >
            > > > direct email: rambam@
            > > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
            > > >
            > > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
            > > >
            > > > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@
            > > >
            > > > On Oct 9, 2012, at 22:35, "RickyG" <rmriinc@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > >
            > > > > If anyone here (I am sure Mr. Rambam won't be very helpful) knows of which case Mr. Rambam's is referring to, would you cite it here or just send it to me in private email, please?
            > > >
            > >
            > >
            >
            >
            > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            >
          • webmail007
            Speaking of vomiting in one s own mouth, had you not added the below gratuitous and false (in fact, I was a fellow speaker at the event and so extremely
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
            • 0 Attachment
              Speaking of vomiting in one's own mouth, had you not added the below gratuitous and false (in fact, I was a fellow speaker at the event and so extremely restrained) silliness, you might have gained a tiny bit of respect from me for honesty. Thank you for saving me from that possibility...the world is always a better place when long-held beliefs are reconfirmed.

              Steven.

              Steven Rambam.
              Pallorium, Inc.
              www.pallorium.com

              direct email: rambam@...
              USA Tel. 212-969-0286

              -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.

              PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@....

              On Oct 10, 2012, at 3:00, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:

              >
              > However, as it appears that you are quite possibly right in your opinion about this case; I am quite sure (knowing what I do know about you) that you exhibited no etiquette, no manners, and no professionalism when you attempted to make your perceived corrections to Mr. Hulme's presentation. Because all I have ever seen from you is flamboyance, arrogance, boisterousness, and a braggadocio that I can't for the life of me understand what makes an at best, average Private Investigator like yourself believe you are entitled to....
            • RickyG
              Mr. Rambam, I think you misunderstand me.. I am not pining for your respect; do you really not understand that I try real hard not to let my personal dislikes
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
              • 0 Attachment
                Mr. Rambam,

                I think you misunderstand me.. I am not pining for your respect; do you really not understand that I try real hard not to let my personal dislikes stand in the way of my objectivity?

                So, you seem to be right about this cas that you and Mr. Hulme are having your disagreement about; you seem to believe I can't acknowledge that and still dislike you for the person you have shown me you are?

                Ya know, you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself, the fact is that you are not as "bright" as you seem to think you are. I read the ISPLA's bulletin, and you wanna know something? I completely missed your name, because it was overshadowed by Mr. Butler's eight year prison sentence and a few other more interesting articles. I don't imagine that I am the only one that missed your name.... But I did not miss your name, when YOU came out with your "blurb". That got my attention, and I'll imagine a few other people's attention too. I just wonder if your little "blurb" may have gotten the attention of the Judge or Commissioner, or Bpard that will hear your case on the 28th of this month? Certainly if that person or those persons did not read it on the net, you provided it as ammunition for someone that you have "pissed off" to send to the person or persons that will hear your case with a note mentioning how you are trying to have your case tried in the public media. I hear Judges don't like this kinda thing at all...

                Now before you go making this look like I threatened you in classic "Rambam Fashion"; I have already stated that I hope you DON'T lose your license, despite the fact that I don't like you. The fact is, I think revoking your license is too harsh of a punishment, even if you are found "guilty" of the allegations made against you. But I do so enjoy watching people take their public "pot shots" at you on these groups and in private, and you make it even more enjoyable with your obsession to defend yourself from every negative post about you along the way to your hearing....

                Ya know, another point you are missing here is that I am sure there are more people that want to see you lose your license than want to see you keep them, from what I have heard most people that don't like you are just afraid that if they say the wrong thing you'll file some frivolous lawsuit against them. You are known as a quite litigious person. It's not that you have more fans than detractors, it's just that your detractors don't want to inconvenience theirselves with the possibility that you might try to take them to court and waste their time and money on your silly little games. Your love for filing lawsuits doesn't bother me any though, because I like the courtroom too....

                It is pretty much as I have always maintained, you are arrogant with no reason. You are a person that believes he is some kind of "Super PI", when you are just average at best. You were not "called" to be a PI by anything other than your own ego. I remember when you were touting yourself as some kind of a great Fraud Investigator, and those of us that knew a little about what makes a food Fraud Investigator were laughing our asses off at your BS, and thinking how you could not even carry the brief case of a real Fraud Investigator like Bill Branscum.

                I am satisfied in knowing that you are your own worst enemy. You just aren't bright enough to know when to "keep tour mouth shut". When I had the problems that you are now having, I was smart enough not to utter a word about it on the Internet. You on the other hand can't help but paint a nice, shiny, red bullseye on yourself with your obsession to try to let everyone know that "there aren't any flies on Steve". The fact is, you just may have more flies on you than anyone else in this business does. Maybe that is why you try so hard to defend yourself?


                Ricky B. Gurley.

                RMRI, Inc.
                http://www.rmriinc.com






                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:
                >
                > Speaking of vomiting in one's own mouth, had you not added the below gratuitous and false (in fact, I was a fellow speaker at the event and so extremely restrained) silliness, you might have gained a tiny bit of respect from me for honesty. Thank you for saving me from that possibility...the world is always a better place when long-held beliefs are reconfirmed.
                >
                > Steven.
                >
                > Steven Rambam.
                > Pallorium, Inc.
                > www.pallorium.com
                >
                > direct email: rambam@...
                > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                >
                > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                >
                > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@...
                >
                > On Oct 10, 2012, at 3:00, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:
                >
                > >
                > > However, as it appears that you are quite possibly right in your opinion about this case; I am quite sure (knowing what I do know about you) that you exhibited no etiquette, no manners, and no professionalism when you attempted to make your perceived corrections to Mr. Hulme's presentation. Because all I have ever seen from you is flamboyance, arrogance, boisterousness, and a braggadocio that I can't for the life of me understand what makes an at best, average Private Investigator like yourself believe you are entitled to....
                >
              • webmail007
                Folks: This is what s known as ”newsjacking ...someone leaches onto a story or a thread that has absolutely zero to do with them, expresses an expert
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
                • 0 Attachment
                  Folks:

                  This is what's known as ”newsjacking"...someone leaches onto a story or a thread that has absolutely zero to do with them, expresses an "expert" opinion that they have limited right to give, and uses it to raise their profile. There's even a book out on this. A sneaky and effective p.r. tactic. That Ricky Brian Gurley is pontificating as the supposed voice of moral authority and presenting himsilf as any sort of character screener is the most ridiculous thing so far to come out of my tussle with NYS.

                  Gurley, opinions are like a--holes, everyone has one, and this is America so you are entirled to yours. But I can absolutely guarantee you that for every person who doesn't yet know you, there are dozens who do and are laughing at the below.

                  You appeared for a brief moment yesterday to be a professional...but you blew it, yet again, and you're back to publicly being you. I'm sure there are people who don't like me...a part of life...but the majority are folks like you, and having them as visible opposition is the best character reference possible, and proof that I'm living right.

                  I've repeatedly responded to Hulme's posts because, though bogus, he made what appeared to be factual comments and they had to be refuted. But now that these postings have been dragged down by you to the cheap shot, unprofessional "nyah nyah, I don't like you" level, and you're using them for your own self-promotion, I'm outta here. I have many better things to do.

                  Block this response if you want. Post another gratuitous personal attack if you want. Almost nobody will be fooled.

                  Steven.

                  Steven Rambam.
                  Pallorium, Inc.
                  www.pallorium.com

                  direct email: rambam@...
                  USA Tel. 212-969-0286

                  -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.

                  PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@....

                  On Oct 10, 2012, at 8:43, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:

                  > Mr. Rambam,
                  >
                  > I think you misunderstand me.. I am not pining for your respect; do you really not understand that I try real hard not to let my personal dislikes stand in the way of my objectivity?
                  >
                  > So, you seem to be right about this cas that you and Mr. Hulme are having your disagreement about; you seem to believe I can't acknowledge that and still dislike you for the person you have shown me you are?
                  >
                  > Ya know, you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself, the fact is that you are not as "bright" as you seem to think you are. I read the ISPLA's bulletin, and you wanna know something? I completely missed your name, because it was overshadowed by Mr. Butler's eight year prison sentence and a few other more interesting articles. I don't imagine that I am the only one that missed your name.... But I did not miss your name, when YOU came out with your "blurb". That got my attention, and I'll imagine a few other people's attention too. I just wonder if your little "blurb" may have gotten the attention of the Judge or Commissioner, or Bpard that will hear your case on the 28th of this month? Certainly if that person or those persons did not read it on the net, you provided it as ammunition for someone that you have "pissed off" to send to the person or persons that will hear your case with a note mentioning how you are trying to have you r case tried in the public media. I hear Judges don't like this kinda thing at all...
                  >
                  > Now before you go making this look like I threatened you in classic "Rambam Fashion"; I have already stated that I hope you DON'T lose your license, despite the fact that I don't like you. The fact is, I think revoking your license is too harsh of a punishment, even if you are found "guilty" of the allegations made against you. But I do so enjoy watching people take their public "pot shots" at you on these groups and in private, and you make it even more enjoyable with your obsession to defend yourself from every negative post about you along the way to your hearing....
                  >
                  > Ya know, another point you are missing here is that I am sure there are more people that want to see you lose your license than want to see you keep them, from what I have heard most people that don't like you are just afraid that if they say the wrong thing you'll file some frivolous lawsuit against them. You are known as a quite litigious person. It's not that you have more fans than detractors, it's just that your detractors don't want to inconvenience theirselves with the possibility that you might try to take them to court and waste their time and money on your silly little games. Your love for filing lawsuits doesn't bother me any though, because I like the courtroom too....
                  >
                  > It is pretty much as I have always maintained, you are arrogant with no reason. You are a person that believes he is some kind of "Super PI", when you are just average at best. You were not "called" to be a PI by anything other than your own ego. I remember when you were touting yourself as some kind of a great Fraud Investigator, and those of us that knew a little about what makes a food Fraud Investigator were laughing our asses off at your BS, and thinking how you could not even carry the brief case of a real Fraud Investigator like Bill Branscum.
                  >
                  > I am satisfied in knowing that you are your own worst enemy. You just aren't bright enough to know when to "keep tour mouth shut". When I had the problems that you are now having, I was smart enough not to utter a word about it on the Internet. You on the other hand can't help but paint a nice, shiny, red bullseye on yourself with your obsession to try to let everyone know that "there aren't any flies on Steve". The fact is, you just may have more flies on you than anyone else in this business does. Maybe that is why you try so hard to defend yourself?
                  >
                  > Ricky B. Gurley.
                  >
                  > RMRI, Inc.
                  > http://www.rmriinc.com
                  >
                  > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Speaking of vomiting in one's own mouth, had you not added the below gratuitous and false (in fact, I was a fellow speaker at the event and so extremely restrained) silliness, you might have gained a tiny bit of respect from me for honesty. Thank you for saving me from that possibility...the world is always a better place when long-held beliefs are reconfirmed.
                  > >
                  > > Steven.
                  > >
                  > > Steven Rambam.
                  > > Pallorium, Inc.
                  > > www.pallorium.com
                  > >
                  > > direct email: rambam@...
                  > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                  > >
                  > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                  > >
                  > > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@...
                  > >
                  > > On Oct 10, 2012, at 3:00, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > >
                  > > > However, as it appears that you are quite possibly right in your opinion about this case; I am quite sure (knowing what I do know about you) that you exhibited no etiquette, no manners, and no professionalism when you attempted to make your perceived corrections to Mr. Hulme's presentation. Because all I have ever seen from you is flamboyance, arrogance, boisterousness, and a braggadocio that I can't for the life of me understand what makes an at best, average Private Investigator like yourself believe you are entitled to....
                  > >
                  >
                  >


                  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                • RickyG
                  Mr. Rambam, This is rich, coming from you... I had no problem with letting your post through.. I ll let EVERY one of your posts through, for nobody can make
                  Message 8 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Mr. Rambam,

                    This is rich, coming from you... I had no problem with letting your post through.. I'll let EVERY one of your posts through, for nobody can make you look more like a fool than you can.....

                    I was laughing when I read your post, the more I read the more I laughed..... My employees were sitting in the office when I was reading, and they asked me to "cut them in on the joke"; I just quietly said "Rambam" and they did not get it......

                    If anyone is laughing at me, I simply don't care... That's the difference in us, you do care... You care so much, that one has to wonder if the very accusations you defend yourself against so staunchly are true.....?

                    You see Mr. Rambam, I am working, I am making a living, I run a company that employees people, we conduct Private Investigation work for some of the more recognized and respected attorneys in my local area, thus if someone wants to laugh at me, they can. As a matter of fact they can come to Columbia, MO. and laugh at me as I get into my car and drive to the bank to deposit checks. I'll even smile back at them...

                    Ohhh, and I don't live in my mother and father's house still, either.......

                    I don't think I know of another PI that has as much negative press on the Internet as you. Just how does someone become THAT hated? I mean, my God I have some negative press on the Internet, but I don't have anything like this: http://steverombom.org/

                    So, do you REALLY take yourself this seriously?

                    By the way, I did not post all of this so I would get any attention, I posted it because I don't like you and I just love poking fun at your silly ass, every chance I get....... And that is my "entirlment"; or is that entitlement?


                    Ricky B. Gurley

                    RMRI, Inc.
                    http://www.rmriinc.com






                    --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > Folks:
                    >
                    > This is what's known as ”newsjacking"...someone leaches onto a story or a thread that has absolutely zero to do with them, expresses an "expert" opinion that they have limited right to give, and uses it to raise their profile. There's even a book out on this. A sneaky and effective p.r. tactic. That Ricky Brian Gurley is pontificating as the supposed voice of moral authority and presenting himsilf as any sort of character screener is the most ridiculous thing so far to come out of my tussle with NYS.
                    >
                    > Gurley, opinions are like a--holes, everyone has one, and this is America so you are entirled to yours. But I can absolutely guarantee you that for every person who doesn't yet know you, there are dozens who do and are laughing at the below.
                    >
                    > You appeared for a brief moment yesterday to be a professional...but you blew it, yet again, and you're back to publicly being you. I'm sure there are people who don't like me...a part of life...but the majority are folks like you, and having them as visible opposition is the best character reference possible, and proof that I'm living right.
                    >
                    > I've repeatedly responded to Hulme's posts because, though bogus, he made what appeared to be factual comments and they had to be refuted. But now that these postings have been dragged down by you to the cheap shot, unprofessional "nyah nyah, I don't like you" level, and you're using them for your own self-promotion, I'm outta here. I have many better things to do.
                    >
                    > Block this response if you want. Post another gratuitous personal attack if you want. Almost nobody will be fooled.
                    >
                    > Steven.
                    >
                    > Steven Rambam.
                    > Pallorium, Inc.
                    > www.pallorium.com
                    >
                    > direct email: rambam@...
                    > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                    >
                    > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                    >
                    > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@...
                    >
                    > On Oct 10, 2012, at 8:43, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > Mr. Rambam,
                    > >
                    > > I think you misunderstand me.. I am not pining for your respect; do you really not understand that I try real hard not to let my personal dislikes stand in the way of my objectivity?
                    > >
                    > > So, you seem to be right about this cas that you and Mr. Hulme are having your disagreement about; you seem to believe I can't acknowledge that and still dislike you for the person you have shown me you are?
                    > >
                    > > Ya know, you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself, the fact is that you are not as "bright" as you seem to think you are. I read the ISPLA's bulletin, and you wanna know something? I completely missed your name, because it was overshadowed by Mr. Butler's eight year prison sentence and a few other more interesting articles. I don't imagine that I am the only one that missed your name.... But I did not miss your name, when YOU came out with your "blurb". That got my attention, and I'll imagine a few other people's attention too. I just wonder if your little "blurb" may have gotten the attention of the Judge or Commissioner, or Bpard that will hear your case on the 28th of this month? Certainly if that person or those persons did not read it on the net, you provided it as ammunition for someone that you have "pissed off" to send to the person or persons that will hear your case with a note mentioning how you are trying to have you r case tried in the public media. I hear Judges don't like this kinda thing at all...
                    > >
                    > > Now before you go making this look like I threatened you in classic "Rambam Fashion"; I have already stated that I hope you DON'T lose your license, despite the fact that I don't like you. The fact is, I think revoking your license is too harsh of a punishment, even if you are found "guilty" of the allegations made against you. But I do so enjoy watching people take their public "pot shots" at you on these groups and in private, and you make it even more enjoyable with your obsession to defend yourself from every negative post about you along the way to your hearing....
                    > >
                    > > Ya know, another point you are missing here is that I am sure there are more people that want to see you lose your license than want to see you keep them, from what I have heard most people that don't like you are just afraid that if they say the wrong thing you'll file some frivolous lawsuit against them. You are known as a quite litigious person. It's not that you have more fans than detractors, it's just that your detractors don't want to inconvenience theirselves with the possibility that you might try to take them to court and waste their time and money on your silly little games. Your love for filing lawsuits doesn't bother me any though, because I like the courtroom too....
                    > >
                    > > It is pretty much as I have always maintained, you are arrogant with no reason. You are a person that believes he is some kind of "Super PI", when you are just average at best. You were not "called" to be a PI by anything other than your own ego. I remember when you were touting yourself as some kind of a great Fraud Investigator, and those of us that knew a little about what makes a food Fraud Investigator were laughing our asses off at your BS, and thinking how you could not even carry the brief case of a real Fraud Investigator like Bill Branscum.
                    > >
                    > > I am satisfied in knowing that you are your own worst enemy. You just aren't bright enough to know when to "keep tour mouth shut". When I had the problems that you are now having, I was smart enough not to utter a word about it on the Internet. You on the other hand can't help but paint a nice, shiny, red bullseye on yourself with your obsession to try to let everyone know that "there aren't any flies on Steve". The fact is, you just may have more flies on you than anyone else in this business does. Maybe that is why you try so hard to defend yourself?
                    > >
                    > > Ricky B. Gurley.
                    > >
                    > > RMRI, Inc.
                    > > http://www.rmriinc.com
                    > >
                    > > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Speaking of vomiting in one's own mouth, had you not added the below gratuitous and false (in fact, I was a fellow speaker at the event and so extremely restrained) silliness, you might have gained a tiny bit of respect from me for honesty. Thank you for saving me from that possibility...the world is always a better place when long-held beliefs are reconfirmed.
                    > > >
                    > > > Steven.
                    > > >
                    > > > Steven Rambam.
                    > > > Pallorium, Inc.
                    > > > www.pallorium.com
                    > > >
                    > > > direct email: rambam@
                    > > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                    > > >
                    > > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                    > > >
                    > > > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@
                    > > >
                    > > > On Oct 10, 2012, at 3:00, "RickyG" <rmriinc@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > > However, as it appears that you are quite possibly right in your opinion about this case; I am quite sure (knowing what I do know about you) that you exhibited no etiquette, no manners, and no professionalism when you attempted to make your perceived corrections to Mr. Hulme's presentation. Because all I have ever seen from you is flamboyance, arrogance, boisterousness, and a braggadocio that I can't for the life of me understand what makes an at best, average Private Investigator like yourself believe you are entitled to....
                    > > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    >
                    >
                    > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    >
                  • webmail007
                    nyah nyah I don t like you . Sad. And as a supposedly competent investigator (hah!) you should know that I have literally a $1 million plus defamation
                    Message 9 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
                    • 0 Attachment
                      "nyah nyah I don't like you". Sad.

                      And as a supposedly competent investigator (hah!) you should know that I have literally a $1 million plus defamation judgment against that website and it's convicted felon publishers (who I helped put in jail). Very professional, republishing defamation. Very telling, republishing defamation against another investigator.

                      Keep newsjacking, keep selective posting, keep digging your hole deeper and letting the world see what an angry person you are. These posts have been a window into the Gurley soul. Sad. Work on yourself, Ricky.

                      Steven.

                      Steven Rambam.
                      Pallorium, Inc.
                      www.pallorium.com

                      direct email: rambam@...
                      USA Tel. 212-969-0286

                      -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.

                      PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@....

                      On Oct 10, 2012, at 12:37, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:

                      > Mr. Rambam,
                      >
                      > This is rich, coming from you... I had no problem with letting your post through.. I'll let EVERY one of your posts through, for nobody can make you look more like a fool than you can.....
                      >
                      > I was laughing when I read your post, the more I read the more I laughed..... My employees were sitting in the office when I was reading, and they asked me to "cut them in on the joke"; I just quietly said "Rambam" and they did not get it......
                      >
                      > If anyone is laughing at me, I simply don't care... That's the difference in us, you do care... You care so much, that one has to wonder if the very accusations you defend yourself against so staunchly are true.....?
                      >
                      > You see Mr. Rambam, I am working, I am making a living, I run a company that employees people, we conduct Private Investigation work for some of the more recognized and respected attorneys in my local area, thus if someone wants to laugh at me, they can. As a matter of fact they can come to Columbia, MO. and laugh at me as I get into my car and drive to the bank to deposit checks. I'll even smile back at them...
                      >
                      > Ohhh, and I don't live in my mother and father's house still, either.......
                      >
                      > I don't think I know of another PI that has as much negative press on the Internet as you. Just how does someone become THAT hated? I mean, my God I have some negative press on the Internet, but I don't have anything like this: http://steverombom.org/
                      >
                      > So, do you REALLY take yourself this seriously?
                      >
                      > By the way, I did not post all of this so I would get any attention, I posted it because I don't like you and I just love poking fun at your silly ass, every chance I get....... And that is my "entirlment"; or is that entitlement?
                      >
                      > Ricky B. Gurley
                      >
                      > RMRI, Inc.
                      > http://www.rmriinc.com
                      >
                      > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Folks:
                      > >
                      > > This is what's known as ”newsjacking"...someone leaches onto a story or a thread that has absolutely zero to do with them, expresses an "expert" opinion that they have limited right to give, and uses it to raise their profile. There's even a book out on this. A sneaky and effective p.r. tactic. That Ricky Brian Gurley is pontificating as the supposed voice of moral authority and presenting himsilf as any sort of character screener is the most ridiculous thing so far to come out of my tussle with NYS.
                      > >
                      > > Gurley, opinions are like a--holes, everyone has one, and this is America so you are entirled to yours. But I can absolutely guarantee you that for every person who doesn't yet know you, there are dozens who do and are laughing at the below.
                      > >
                      > > You appeared for a brief moment yesterday to be a professional...but you blew it, yet again, and you're back to publicly being you. I'm sure there are people who don't like me...a part of life...but the majority are folks like you, and having them as visible opposition is the best character reference possible, and proof that I'm living right.
                      > >
                      > > I've repeatedly responded to Hulme's posts because, though bogus, he made what appeared to be factual comments and they had to be refuted. But now that these postings have been dragged down by you to the cheap shot, unprofessional "nyah nyah, I don't like you" level, and you're using them for your own self-promotion, I'm outta here. I have many better things to do.
                      > >
                      > > Block this response if you want. Post another gratuitous personal attack if you want. Almost nobody will be fooled.
                      > >
                      > > Steven.
                      > >
                      > > Steven Rambam.
                      > > Pallorium, Inc.
                      > > www.pallorium.com
                      > >
                      > > direct email: rambam@...
                      > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                      > >
                      > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                      > >
                      > > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@...
                      > >
                      > > On Oct 10, 2012, at 8:43, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Mr. Rambam,
                      > > >
                      > > > I think you misunderstand me.. I am not pining for your respect; do you really not understand that I try real hard not to let my personal dislikes stand in the way of my objectivity?
                      > > >
                      > > > So, you seem to be right about this cas that you and Mr. Hulme are having your disagreement about; you seem to believe I can't acknowledge that and still dislike you for the person you have shown me you are?
                      > > >
                      > > > Ya know, you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself, the fact is that you are not as "bright" as you seem to think you are. I read the ISPLA's bulletin, and you wanna know something? I completely missed your name, because it was overshadowed by Mr. Butler's eight year prison sentence and a few other more interesting articles. I don't imagine that I am the only one that missed your name.... But I did not miss your name, when YOU came out with your "blurb". That got my attention, and I'll imagine a few other people's attention too. I just wonder if your little "blurb" may have gotten the attention of the Judge or Commissioner, or Bpard that will hear your case on the 28th of this month? Certainly if that person or those persons did not read it on the net, you provided it as ammunition for someone that you have "pissed off" to send to the person or persons that will hear your case with a note mentioning how you are trying to have you r case tried in the public media. I hear Judges don't like this kinda thing at all...
                      > > >
                      > > > Now before you go making this look like I threatened you in classic "Rambam Fashion"; I have already stated that I hope you DON'T lose your license, despite the fact that I don't like you. The fact is, I think revoking your license is too harsh of a punishment, even if you are found "guilty" of the allegations made against you. But I do so enjoy watching people take their public "pot shots" at you on these groups and in private, and you make it even more enjoyable with your obsession to defend yourself from every negative post about you along the way to your hearing....
                      > > >
                      > > > Ya know, another point you are missing here is that I am sure there are more people that want to see you lose your license than want to see you keep them, from what I have heard most people that don't like you are just afraid that if they say the wrong thing you'll file some frivolous lawsuit against them. You are known as a quite litigious person. It's not that you have more fans than detractors, it's just that your detractors don't want to inconvenience theirselves with the possibility that you might try to take them to court and waste their time and money on your silly little games. Your love for filing lawsuits doesn't bother me any though, because I like the courtroom too....
                      > > >
                      > > > It is pretty much as I have always maintained, you are arrogant with no reason. You are a person that believes he is some kind of "Super PI", when you are just average at best. You were not "called" to be a PI by anything other than your own ego. I remember when you were touting yourself as some kind of a great Fraud Investigator, and those of us that knew a little about what makes a food Fraud Investigator were laughing our asses off at your BS, and thinking how you could not even carry the brief case of a real Fraud Investigator like Bill Branscum.
                      > > >
                      > > > I am satisfied in knowing that you are your own worst enemy. You just aren't bright enough to know when to "keep tour mouth shut". When I had the problems that you are now having, I was smart enough not to utter a word about it on the Internet. You on the other hand can't help but paint a nice, shiny, red bullseye on yourself with your obsession to try to let everyone know that "there aren't any flies on Steve". The fact is, you just may have more flies on you than anyone else in this business does. Maybe that is why you try so hard to defend yourself?
                      > > >
                      > > > Ricky B. Gurley.
                      > > >
                      > > > RMRI, Inc.
                      > > > http://www.rmriinc.com
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@> wrote:
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Speaking of vomiting in one's own mouth, had you not added the below gratuitous and false (in fact, I was a fellow speaker at the event and so extremely restrained) silliness, you might have gained a tiny bit of respect from me for honesty. Thank you for saving me from that possibility...the world is always a better place when long-held beliefs are reconfirmed.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Steven.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Steven Rambam.
                      > > > > Pallorium, Inc.
                      > > > > www.pallorium.com
                      > > > >
                      > > > > direct email: rambam@
                      > > > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                      > > > >
                      > > > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@
                      > > > >
                      > > > > On Oct 10, 2012, at 3:00, "RickyG" <rmriinc@> wrote:
                      > > > >
                      > > > > >
                      > > > > > However, as it appears that you are quite possibly right in your opinion about this case; I am quite sure (knowing what I do know about you) that you exhibited no etiquette, no manners, and no professionalism when you attempted to make your perceived corrections to Mr. Hulme's presentation. Because all I have ever seen from you is flamboyance, arrogance, boisterousness, and a braggadocio that I can't for the life of me understand what makes an at best, average Private Investigator like yourself believe you are entitled to....
                      > > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                      > >
                      >
                      >


                      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    • RickyG
                      Hmmmm..? You should probably sue me, Mr. Rambam.... LMAO! I don t blame you, I d sue them too if they put up all my dirty laundry on the net like that... God,
                      Message 10 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Hmmmm..? You should probably sue me, Mr. Rambam.... LMAO!

                        I don't blame you, I'd sue them too if they put up all my dirty laundry on the net like that... God, I'd want that stuff off of the net, and FAST! Yet, that site is still up on the net.... Makes one go hmmmmm?

                        Yeah, I mean I have to be a bad guy because I informed a group of people about a PUBLIC site available on the Internet for anyone to see, which shows as I said earlier; that you just may have more "flies" on you than anyone else in this business......

                        What is really SAD, is just how judgmental you are of other people, when you have the background that you have. You don't even have the protection of a glass house, Mr. Rambam.... You are looking for specs in other people's eyes, when you have a tree growing in yours! THAT sir, is SAD! What is sad about it is that you are like a little childhood, trailer park bully, you can't help yourself when it comes to all of the things you do that make people dislike you..... But.... There is always someone out there that kicks the bully's butt, it would do you good to remember that.....

                        Call it "News Jacking", if you want... I don't see where either one of us is getting any attention here, Mr. Rambam; so don't worry too much because if that is my intent it sure seems like I am not getting much attention. LOL. And I am happy and content with that, because I know you are sitting over there in New York FUMING over this... Like I said, I just like causing you a little humiliation..... Don't want to see you lose your livelihood, don't want to see your license get revoked. But do like the thought of you throwing a little childish temper tantrum, as you read my posts..... LMAO!

                        Toodles, Mr. Rambam.


                        Ricky B. Gurley


                        RMRI, Inc.
                        http://www.rmriinc.com

                        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > "nyah nyah I don't like you". Sad.
                        >
                        > And as a supposedly competent investigator (hah!) you should know that I have literally a $1 million plus defamation judgment against that website and it's convicted felon publishers (who I helped put in jail). Very professional, republishing defamation. Very telling, republishing defamation against another investigator.
                        >
                        > Keep newsjacking, keep selective posting, keep digging your hole deeper and letting the world see what an angry person you are. These posts have been a window into the Gurley soul. Sad. Work on yourself, Ricky.
                        >
                        > Steven.
                        >
                        > Steven Rambam.
                        > Pallorium, Inc.
                        > www.pallorium.com
                        >
                        > direct email: rambam@...
                        > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                        >
                        > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                        >
                        > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@...
                        >
                        > On Oct 10, 2012, at 12:37, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > Mr. Rambam,
                        > >
                        > > This is rich, coming from you... I had no problem with letting your post through.. I'll let EVERY one of your posts through, for nobody can make you look more like a fool than you can.....
                        > >
                        > > I was laughing when I read your post, the more I read the more I laughed..... My employees were sitting in the office when I was reading, and they asked me to "cut them in on the joke"; I just quietly said "Rambam" and they did not get it......
                        > >
                        > > If anyone is laughing at me, I simply don't care... That's the difference in us, you do care... You care so much, that one has to wonder if the very accusations you defend yourself against so staunchly are true.....?
                        > >
                        > > You see Mr. Rambam, I am working, I am making a living, I run a company that employees people, we conduct Private Investigation work for some of the more recognized and respected attorneys in my local area, thus if someone wants to laugh at me, they can. As a matter of fact they can come to Columbia, MO. and laugh at me as I get into my car and drive to the bank to deposit checks. I'll even smile back at them...
                        > >
                        > > Ohhh, and I don't live in my mother and father's house still, either.......
                        > >
                        > > I don't think I know of another PI that has as much negative press on the Internet as you. Just how does someone become THAT hated? I mean, my God I have some negative press on the Internet, but I don't have anything like this: http://steverombom.org/
                        > >
                        > > So, do you REALLY take yourself this seriously?
                        > >
                        > > By the way, I did not post all of this so I would get any attention, I posted it because I don't like you and I just love poking fun at your silly ass, every chance I get....... And that is my "entirlment"; or is that entitlement?
                        > >
                        > > Ricky B. Gurley
                        > >
                        > > RMRI, Inc.
                        > > http://www.rmriinc.com
                        > >
                        > > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Folks:
                        > > >
                        > > > This is what's known as ”newsjacking"...someone leaches onto a story or a thread that has absolutely zero to do with them, expresses an "expert" opinion that they have limited right to give, and uses it to raise their profile. There's even a book out on this. A sneaky and effective p.r. tactic. That Ricky Brian Gurley is pontificating as the supposed voice of moral authority and presenting himsilf as any sort of character screener is the most ridiculous thing so far to come out of my tussle with NYS.
                        > > >
                        > > > Gurley, opinions are like a--holes, everyone has one, and this is America so you are entirled to yours. But I can absolutely guarantee you that for every person who doesn't yet know you, there are dozens who do and are laughing at the below.
                        > > >
                        > > > You appeared for a brief moment yesterday to be a professional...but you blew it, yet again, and you're back to publicly being you. I'm sure there are people who don't like me...a part of life...but the majority are folks like you, and having them as visible opposition is the best character reference possible, and proof that I'm living right.
                        > > >
                        > > > I've repeatedly responded to Hulme's posts because, though bogus, he made what appeared to be factual comments and they had to be refuted. But now that these postings have been dragged down by you to the cheap shot, unprofessional "nyah nyah, I don't like you" level, and you're using them for your own self-promotion, I'm outta here. I have many better things to do.
                        > > >
                        > > > Block this response if you want. Post another gratuitous personal attack if you want. Almost nobody will be fooled.
                        > > >
                        > > > Steven.
                        > > >
                        > > > Steven Rambam.
                        > > > Pallorium, Inc.
                        > > > www.pallorium.com
                        > > >
                        > > > direct email: rambam@
                        > > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                        > > >
                        > > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                        > > >
                        > > > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@
                        > > >
                        > > > On Oct 10, 2012, at 8:43, "RickyG" <rmriinc@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > > Mr. Rambam,
                        > > > >
                        > > > > I think you misunderstand me.. I am not pining for your respect; do you really not understand that I try real hard not to let my personal dislikes stand in the way of my objectivity?
                        > > > >
                        > > > > So, you seem to be right about this cas that you and Mr. Hulme are having your disagreement about; you seem to believe I can't acknowledge that and still dislike you for the person you have shown me you are?
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Ya know, you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself, the fact is that you are not as "bright" as you seem to think you are. I read the ISPLA's bulletin, and you wanna know something? I completely missed your name, because it was overshadowed by Mr. Butler's eight year prison sentence and a few other more interesting articles. I don't imagine that I am the only one that missed your name.... But I did not miss your name, when YOU came out with your "blurb". That got my attention, and I'll imagine a few other people's attention too. I just wonder if your little "blurb" may have gotten the attention of the Judge or Commissioner, or Bpard that will hear your case on the 28th of this month? Certainly if that person or those persons did not read it on the net, you provided it as ammunition for someone that you have "pissed off" to send to the person or persons that will hear your case with a note mentioning how you are trying to have you r case tried in the public media. I hear Judges don't like this kinda thing at all...
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Now before you go making this look like I threatened you in classic "Rambam Fashion"; I have already stated that I hope you DON'T lose your license, despite the fact that I don't like you. The fact is, I think revoking your license is too harsh of a punishment, even if you are found "guilty" of the allegations made against you. But I do so enjoy watching people take their public "pot shots" at you on these groups and in private, and you make it even more enjoyable with your obsession to defend yourself from every negative post about you along the way to your hearing....
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Ya know, another point you are missing here is that I am sure there are more people that want to see you lose your license than want to see you keep them, from what I have heard most people that don't like you are just afraid that if they say the wrong thing you'll file some frivolous lawsuit against them. You are known as a quite litigious person. It's not that you have more fans than detractors, it's just that your detractors don't want to inconvenience theirselves with the possibility that you might try to take them to court and waste their time and money on your silly little games. Your love for filing lawsuits doesn't bother me any though, because I like the courtroom too....
                        > > > >
                        > > > > It is pretty much as I have always maintained, you are arrogant with no reason. You are a person that believes he is some kind of "Super PI", when you are just average at best. You were not "called" to be a PI by anything other than your own ego. I remember when you were touting yourself as some kind of a great Fraud Investigator, and those of us that knew a little about what makes a food Fraud Investigator were laughing our asses off at your BS, and thinking how you could not even carry the brief case of a real Fraud Investigator like Bill Branscum.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > I am satisfied in knowing that you are your own worst enemy. You just aren't bright enough to know when to "keep tour mouth shut". When I had the problems that you are now having, I was smart enough not to utter a word about it on the Internet. You on the other hand can't help but paint a nice, shiny, red bullseye on yourself with your obsession to try to let everyone know that "there aren't any flies on Steve". The fact is, you just may have more flies on you than anyone else in this business does. Maybe that is why you try so hard to defend yourself?
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Ricky B. Gurley.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > RMRI, Inc.
                        > > > > http://www.rmriinc.com
                        > > > >
                        > > > > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, webmail007 <webmail007@> wrote:
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > Speaking of vomiting in one's own mouth, had you not added the below gratuitous and false (in fact, I was a fellow speaker at the event and so extremely restrained) silliness, you might have gained a tiny bit of respect from me for honesty. Thank you for saving me from that possibility...the world is always a better place when long-held beliefs are reconfirmed.
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > Steven.
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > Steven Rambam.
                        > > > > > Pallorium, Inc.
                        > > > > > www.pallorium.com
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > direct email: rambam@
                        > > > > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > On Oct 10, 2012, at 3:00, "RickyG" <rmriinc@> wrote:
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > >
                        > > > > > > However, as it appears that you are quite possibly right in your opinion about this case; I am quite sure (knowing what I do know about you) that you exhibited no etiquette, no manners, and no professionalism when you attempted to make your perceived corrections to Mr. Hulme's presentation. Because all I have ever seen from you is flamboyance, arrogance, boisterousness, and a braggadocio that I can't for the life of me understand what makes an at best, average Private Investigator like yourself believe you are entitled to....
                        > > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                        > > >
                        > >
                        > >
                        >
                        >
                        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                        >
                      • Kevin Keele
                        Mr. Rambam and Mr. Gurley, I don t know whether or not I am speaking for other list members, but as for myself - I find the back and forth jabs very childish
                        Message 11 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Mr. Rambam and Mr. Gurley,



                          I don't know whether or not I am speaking for other list members, but as for myself - I find the back and forth jabs very childish on the part of both parties. I would personally have a hard time referring business to either of you given the fifth grade mentality of the attacks back and forth.



                          If either of you are the list owners, please feel free to remove me from this list permanently if these types of posts are to continue. They are neither informative nor relative in any way to my interpretation of the intentions for setting up this list.



                          Respectfully,





                          Kevin W. Keele

                          Fraley & Hill

                          205 E. Market St.

                          Fayetteville, TN 37334

                          (931) 433-7104 Office

                          (931) 433-7111 Fax

                          (931) 625-8422 Cellular

                          kkeele@... <mailto:kkeele@...> Email







                          From: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RickyG
                          Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:46 AM
                          To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                          Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: Blowing Smoke - ISPLA





                          Mr. Rambam,

                          This is rich, coming from you... I had no problem with letting your post through.. I'll let EVERY one of your posts through, for nobody can make you look more like a fool than you can.....

                          I was laughing when I read your post, the more I read the more I laughed..... My employees were sitting in the office when I was reading, and they asked me to "cut them in on the joke"; I just quietly said "Rambam" and they did not get it......

                          If anyone is laughing at me, I simply don't care... That's the difference in us, you do care... You care so much, that one has to wonder if the very accusations you defend yourself against so staunchly are true.....?

                          You see Mr. Rambam, I am working, I am making a living, I run a company that employees people, we conduct Private Investigation work for some of the more recognized and respected attorneys in my local area, thus if someone wants to laugh at me, they can. As a matter of fact they can come to Columbia, MO. and laugh at me as I get into my car and drive to the bank to deposit checks. I'll even smile back at them...

                          Ohhh, and I don't live in my mother and father's house still, either.......

                          I don't think I know of another PI that has as much negative press on the Internet as you. Just how does someone become THAT hated? I mean, my God I have some negative press on the Internet, but I don't have anything like this: http://steverombom.org/

                          So, do you REALLY take yourself this seriously?

                          By the way, I did not post all of this so I would get any attention, I posted it because I don't like you and I just love poking fun at your silly ass, every chance I get....... And that is my "entirlment"; or is that entitlement?

                          Ricky B. Gurley

                          RMRI, Inc.
                          http://www.rmriinc.com

                          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> , webmail007 <webmail007@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > Folks:
                          >
                          > This is what's known as ”newsjacking"...someone leaches onto a story or a thread that has absolutely zero to do with them, expresses an "expert" opinion that they have limited right to give, and uses it to raise their profile. There's even a book out on this. A sneaky and effective p.r. tactic. That Ricky Brian Gurley is pontificating as the supposed voice of moral authority and presenting himsilf as any sort of character screener is the most ridiculous thing so far to come out of my tussle with NYS.
                          >
                          > Gurley, opinions are like a--holes, everyone has one, and this is America so you are entirled to yours. But I can absolutely guarantee you that for every person who doesn't yet know you, there are dozens who do and are laughing at the below.
                          >
                          > You appeared for a brief moment yesterday to be a professional...but you blew it, yet again, and you're back to publicly being you. I'm sure there are people who don't like me...a part of life...but the majority are folks like you, and having them as visible opposition is the best character reference possible, and proof that I'm living right.
                          >
                          > I've repeatedly responded to Hulme's posts because, though bogus, he made what appeared to be factual comments and they had to be refuted. But now that these postings have been dragged down by you to the cheap shot, unprofessional "nyah nyah, I don't like you" level, and you're using them for your own self-promotion, I'm outta here. I have many better things to do.
                          >
                          > Block this response if you want. Post another gratuitous personal attack if you want. Almost nobody will be fooled.
                          >
                          > Steven.
                          >
                          > Steven Rambam.
                          > Pallorium, Inc.
                          > www.pallorium.com
                          >
                          > direct email: rambam@...
                          > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                          >
                          > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                          >
                          > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@...
                          >
                          > On Oct 10, 2012, at 8:43, "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > Mr. Rambam,
                          > >
                          > > I think you misunderstand me.. I am not pining for your respect; do you really not understand that I try real hard not to let my personal dislikes stand in the way of my objectivity?
                          > >
                          > > So, you seem to be right about this cas that you and Mr. Hulme are having your disagreement about; you seem to believe I can't acknowledge that and still dislike you for the person you have shown me you are?
                          > >
                          > > Ya know, you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself, the fact is that you are not as "bright" as you seem to think you are. I read the ISPLA's bulletin, and you wanna know something? I completely missed your name, because it was overshadowed by Mr. Butler's eight year prison sentence and a few other more interesting articles. I don't imagine that I am the only one that missed your name.... But I did not miss your name, when YOU came out with your "blurb". That got my attention, and I'll imagine a few other people's attention too. I just wonder if your little "blurb" may have gotten the attention of the Judge or Commissioner, or Bpard that will hear your case on the 28th of this month? Certainly if that person or those persons did not read it on the net, you provided it as ammunition for someone that you have "pissed off" to send to the person or persons that will hear your case with a note mentioning how you are trying to have you r case tried in the public media. I hear Judges don't like this kinda thing at all...
                          > >
                          > > Now before you go making this look like I threatened you in classic "Rambam Fashion"; I have already stated that I hope you DON'T lose your license, despite the fact that I don't like you. The fact is, I think revoking your license is too harsh of a punishment, even if you are found "guilty" of the allegations made against you. But I do so enjoy watching people take their public "pot shots" at you on these groups and in private, and you make it even more enjoyable with your obsession to defend yourself from every negative post about you along the way to your hearing....
                          > >
                          > > Ya know, another point you are missing here is that I am sure there are more people that want to see you lose your license than want to see you keep them, from what I have heard most people that don't like you are just afraid that if they say the wrong thing you'll file some frivolous lawsuit against them. You are known as a quite litigious person. It's not that you have more fans than detractors, it's just that your detractors don't want to inconvenience theirselves with the possibility that you might try to take them to court and waste their time and money on your silly little games. Your love for filing lawsuits doesn't bother me any though, because I like the courtroom too....
                          > >
                          > > It is pretty much as I have always maintained, you are arrogant with no reason. You are a person that believes he is some kind of "Super PI", when you are just average at best. You were not "called" to be a PI by anything other than your own ego. I remember when you were touting yourself as some kind of a great Fraud Investigator, and those of us that knew a little about what makes a food Fraud Investigator were laughing our asses off at your BS, and thinking how you could not even carry the brief case of a real Fraud Investigator like Bill Branscum.
                          > >
                          > > I am satisfied in knowing that you are your own worst enemy. You just aren't bright enough to know when to "keep tour mouth shut". When I had the problems that you are now having, I was smart enough not to utter a word about it on the Internet. You on the other hand can't help but paint a nice, shiny, red bullseye on yourself with your obsession to try to let everyone know that "there aren't any flies on Steve". The fact is, you just may have more flies on you than anyone else in this business does. Maybe that is why you try so hard to defend yourself?
                          > >
                          > > Ricky B. Gurley.
                          > >
                          > > RMRI, Inc.
                          > > http://www.rmriinc.com
                          > >
                          > > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> , webmail007 <webmail007@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Speaking of vomiting in one's own mouth, had you not added the below gratuitous and false (in fact, I was a fellow speaker at the event and so extremely restrained) silliness, you might have gained a tiny bit of respect from me for honesty. Thank you for saving me from that possibility...the world is always a better place when long-held beliefs are reconfirmed.
                          > > >
                          > > > Steven.
                          > > >
                          > > > Steven Rambam.
                          > > > Pallorium, Inc.
                          > > > www.pallorium.com
                          > > >
                          > > > direct email: rambam@
                          > > > USA Tel. 212-969-0286
                          > > >
                          > > > -- This message has been sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and any typos.
                          > > >
                          > > > PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR MESSAGE IS URGENT OR CONFIDENTIAL. Please respond to: rambam@
                          > > >
                          > > > On Oct 10, 2012, at 3:00, "RickyG" <rmriinc@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > >
                          > > > > However, as it appears that you are quite possibly right in your opinion about this case; I am quite sure (knowing what I do know about you) that you exhibited no etiquette, no manners, and no professionalism when you attempted to make your perceived corrections to Mr. Hulme's presentation. Because all I have ever seen from you is flamboyance, arrogance, boisterousness, and a braggadocio that I can't for the life of me understand what makes an at best, average Private Investigator like yourself believe you are entitled to....
                          > > >
                          > >
                          > >
                          >
                          >
                          > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                          >





                          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                        • Gregory Martinez
                          This is an example of cultural and regional differences among our several states. No New York PI would dare use the word Toodles , unless he wished to have
                          Message 12 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
                          • 0 Attachment
                            This is an example of cultural and regional differences among our several states.

                            No New York PI would dare use the word "Toodles", unless he wished to have significant humurous and negative assumptions made about him by others.

                            Greg



                            "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

                            ------------------------------
                            Gregory A. Martinez, Private Investigator
                            169 Commack Rd, Suite H-209,
                            Commack, NY 11725
                            Tel. 631-543-1909

                            www.gregmartinez-pi.com
                            NY PI License #: 11000157180
                            ---


                            On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:27 PM, RickyG wrote:

                            > Toodles, Mr. Rambam.
                            >
                            > Ricky B. Gurley
                            >
                            > RMRI, Inc.
                            > http://www.rmriinc.com



                            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                          • Gregory Martinez
                            Typo.. humorous ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                            Message 13 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
                            • 0 Attachment
                              Typo.. "humorous"


                              On Oct 10, 2012, at 2:19 PM, Gregory Martinez wrote:

                              > This is an example of cultural and regional differences among our several states.
                              >
                              > No New York PI would dare use the word "Toodles", unless he wished to have significant humurous and negative assumptions made about him by others.
                              >
                              > Greg
                              >
                              >
                              >
                              > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)
                              >
                              > ------------------------------
                              > Gregory A. Martinez, Private Investigator
                              > 169 Commack Rd, Suite H-209,
                              > Commack, NY 11725
                              > Tel. 631-543-1909
                              >
                              > www.gregmartinez-pi.com
                              > NY PI License #: 11000157180
                              > ---
                              >
                              >
                              > On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:27 PM, RickyG wrote:
                              >
                              >> Toodles, Mr. Rambam.
                              >>
                              >> Ricky B. Gurley
                              >>
                              >> RMRI, Inc.
                              >> http://www.rmriinc.com
                              >



                              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                            • RickyG
                              Ergo, I just don t care...... ( ! ) Ricky B. Gurley RMRI, Inc. http://www.rmriinc.com
                              Message 14 of 23 , Oct 10, 2012
                              • 0 Attachment
                                Ergo, I just don't care...... ( ! )

                                Ricky B. Gurley

                                RMRI, Inc.
                                http://www.rmriinc.com

                                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Martinez <gregmartinez@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > This is an example of cultural and regional differences among our several states.
                                >
                                > No New York PI would dare use the word "Toodles", unless he wished to have significant humurous and negative assumptions made about him by others.
                                >
                                > Greg
                                >
                                >
                                >
                                > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)
                                >
                                > ------------------------------
                                > Gregory A. Martinez, Private Investigator
                                > 169 Commack Rd, Suite H-209,
                                > Commack, NY 11725
                                > Tel. 631-543-1909
                                >
                                > www.gregmartinez-pi.com
                                > NY PI License #: 11000157180
                                > ---
                                >
                                >
                                > On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:27 PM, RickyG wrote:
                                >
                                > > Toodles, Mr. Rambam.
                                > >
                                > > Ricky B. Gurley
                                > >
                                > > RMRI, Inc.
                                > > http://www.rmriinc.com
                                >
                                >
                                >
                                > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                                >
                              • Jimmy Taylor
                                Will this ever end, my goodness.....       Jimmy K. Taylor Investigations Unlimited, LLC Post Office Box 720626 Jackson, MS. 39272 601-613-0242   The only
                                Message 15 of 23 , Oct 11, 2012
                                • 0 Attachment
                                  Will this ever end, my goodness.....
                                   
                                   
                                   
                                  Jimmy K. Taylor
                                  Investigations Unlimited, LLC
                                  Post Office Box 720626
                                  Jackson, MS. 39272
                                  601-613-0242
                                   
                                  "The only Mississippi connection clients have trusted for years".

                                  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.