Re: $1000 Daily With No . . . Hope of making a dime

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 7, 2012
      Hey Ron,

      You picked the wrong list. I remember you.

      For anyone even vaguely considering dealing with Ron Mendelson, I suggest
      you try a google search

      Ron Mendelson Fraud Scam

      You will be reading all day if you follow all the links you find..

      More interestingly, if you have a PACER account, research Mendelson there,
      particularly the SEC v Mendelson and Le Club Prive case, 3:00-cv-01851-R,
      USDC, Northern District of Texas.

      This is a particularly interesting case because the Receiver actually
      sought and received ex parte Letters Rogatory ... most attorneys haven't a clue
      about that.

      I could go on about this character all day, but I think you get the idea.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101

      In a message dated 10/7/2012 3:01:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      info@... writes:

      Yes, No Personal Selling, No Meetings, No Cold Calls.

      Start with as little as $25.00

      Remember...

      "Time is an equal opportunity employer.
      Each human being has exactly the same number of hours
      and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours.
      Scientists can't invent new minutes.
      And you can't save time to spend it on another day.
      Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving.
      No matter how much time you've wasted in the past,
      you still have an entire tomorrow." -Denis Waitley

      If you're doing something that won't be worth
      anything in the future, try to put an end to the habit.

      I know I can help you supercharge your mindset and bank account
      with a few tips I've got up my sleeves.

      Here's the link

      _http://ronmendelson.com/keepallthemoney_
      (http://ronmendelson.com/keepallthemoney)

      I'll see you on the other side,

      Ron

    • Bob Hrodey
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 7, 2012
        On 10/7/2012 2:56 PM, oracleintl@... wrote:
        > Hey Ron,
        >
        > You picked the wrong list. I remember you.
        >
        > For anyone even vaguely considering dealing with Ron Mendelson, I suggest
        > you try a google search
        >
        > Ron Mendelson Fraud Scam
        >
        > You will be reading all day if you follow all the links you find..
        *
        So I guess what you're saying, Bill (scroll on down)...*

        > In a message dated 10/7/2012 3:01:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > info@... writes:

        *[snip out the bulls**t scam crap]*

        > I know I can help you supercharge your mindset and bank account
        > with a few tips I've got up my sleeves.
        >
        > Here's the link
        >
        > _http://rona**wipe.com/keepallthemoney_
        > (http://ronma**wipe.com/keepallthemoney)
        >
        > I'll see you on the other side,

        *Is that Ron will see us on the other side only if we're going to hell?*

        --
        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        email: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      • Ronald DeCaro
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 7, 2012
          Bob, I do not understand your message. All I'm looking for is an economical way of uploading to my hard drive several hundred old slides. Thanks.

          Ronald R. DeCaro
          Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
          INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
          PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
          Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
          E-mail: Roncaro@...

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 7, 2012
            The post is not related to you. It's about a thieving low life who also happens to be named Ron.

            Bill

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Oct 7, 2012, at 7:53 PM, Ronald DeCaro <Roncaro@...> wrote:

            > Bob, I do not understand your message. All I'm looking for is an economical way of uploading to my hard drive several hundred old slides. Thanks.
            >
            > Ronald R. DeCaro
            > Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
            > INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
            > PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
            > Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
            > E-mail: Roncaro@...

          • Bob Hrodey
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 7, 2012
              On 10/7/2012 6:53 PM, Ronald DeCaro wrote:
              > Bob, I do not understand your message. All I'm looking for is an economical way of uploading to my hard drive several hundred old slides. Thanks.

              *
              Ron,

              subject line. The re-read mine where I leave in the references to Ron
              Mendelson.

              Neither that message nor my response pertained to you. Not sure why you
              thought it was. The only thing that either message had in common with
              you was the name "Ron"

              Everything else in the message clearly indicates that it's regarding a
              low-life, spamming, a**wipe who proved his stupidity by posting his scam
              to a list inhabited by the likes of Branscum. Mendelson's actions were
              akin to a moron, seeing a speeding train coming down the tracks,
              stepping between the rails and handing his beer to his buddy saying,
              "Hey, watch this!"*

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 7, 2012
                Ron -

                Quit drinking the water. You're on the wrong thread. That response has
                nothing to do with your inquiry.

                Sue

                E-mail: _Roncaro@..._ (mailto:Roncaro@...)

                email: _inquiry@..._ (mailto:inquiry@...) or
                _rth@..._ (mailto:rth@...)
                Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

              • Ronald DeCaro

                  > You picked the wrong list. I remember you.
                  >
                  > For anyone even vaguely considering dealing with Ron Mendelson, I suggest
                  > you try a google search
                  >
                  > Ron Mendelson Fraud Scam
                  >
                  > You will be reading all day if you follow all the links you find..
                  *
                  So I guess what you're saying, Bill (scroll on down)...*

                  > In a message dated 10/7/2012 3:01:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                  > _info@..._ (mailto:info@...) writes:

                  *[snip out the bulls**t scam crap]*

                  > I know I can help you supercharge your mindset and bank account
                  > with a few tips I've got up my sleeves.
                  >
                  > Here's the link
                  >
                  > __http://rona**wipe.com/keepallthemoney__
                  (http://rona**wipe.com/keepallthemoney_)
                  > (_http://ronma**wipe.com/keepallthemoney_
                  (http://ronma**wipe.com/keepallthemoney) )

                  > I'll see you on the other side,

                  *Is that Ron will see us on the other side only if we're going to hell?*

                  --
                  Enjoy,

                  /Bob/
                  Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
                  Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
                  email: _inquiry@..._ (mailto:inquiry@...) or
                  _rth@..._ (mailto:rth@...)
                  Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                • Ronald DeCaro

                    The post is not related to you. It's about a thieving low life who also happens to be named Ron.

                    Bill

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Oct 7, 2012, at 7:53 PM, Ronald DeCaro <Roncaro@...> wrote:

                    > Bob, I do not understand your message. All I'm looking for is an economical way of uploading to my hard drive several hundred old slides. Thanks.
                    >
                    > Ronald R. DeCaro
                    > Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
                    > INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
                    > PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
                    > Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
                    > E-mail: Roncaro@...

                  • Ronald DeCaro

                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 7, 2012
                        On 10/7/2012 8:52 PM, Ronald DeCaro wrote:
                        > My apologies. Trying to go through 900+ messages and did not read much more than "Ron" on this one. Sorry.

                        Days like this? We all have them!

                        All's well and Mendelson is still a dumb piece... <g>