Equipment for Sale

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2000
      Here is the photo for the radio's. Sorry again for the multiple posts. If any one is interested, please e-mail privately.
      Thank you,
      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
      Sarasota, Florida
    • wadinv
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2000
        Hi, My name is Laura Wallace, Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc. in Sarasota, FL  I have some really good Investigative Equipment for sale ASAP for medical reasons. The Attachments are photo's of the equipment.

        FOR Sale:

        Sony Video 8 Portable Video Cassette/Hi Fi Stereo Recorder/ B/W with 2 portable hidden video camera systems (Ball Cap Camera and Pager Camera. Both Systems come with a purse for the pager that has been altered to look natural and the ball cap comes with a fanny pack for carrying the recorder. System is in mint condition and works great. This system is ideal for obtaining hidden video evidence. All cables, batteries and chargers are included.
         I paid approx. $5,000.00 for the whole system in pieces. Due to illness, I need to sell some of my equipment for medical purposes and am willing to sacrifice this system for $2,000.00 total.

        3 Motorola MTX Radios, with chargers and 9 rechargable batteries. For tower use or for CB radio use (Travel capacity approx. 2-3 miles) $1200.00 for the entire set. If you have checked prices, this is a steal.

        If you are interested you can e-mail directly or phone 941-366-8674 for more information.
        wadinv@...   Laura Wallace

      • wadinv

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2007
            Good Day Group:
            We are downsizing after many years in the Private Investigation
            Business and have several pieces of equipment that we no longer need.
            We are listing the equipment on our groups first and hope people in
            the buisness will need/want it at good prices.

            2-960 Hour time lapse Recorders-Super Circuits
            1-128 " " -
            " "
            1-
            24 "
            " (24hr ? maybe be larger capacity)
            1-dvd recorder/player-RCA
            2- vcr player/recorder - Emerson&Westinghouse
            1- gps trim track real time with magnetic attachment case
            1- gps data logger magnetic case
            1- Electronic Counter Measures (de bugging) unit Great Southern
            Secutity for real property and phones.
            1- Covert recording device detector
            1- Samsung Camcorder
            1- Sony Camcorder
            Several covert pinhole type cameras, .0003 lux cameras with zoom
            lens, IR camera.
            This is a partial listing of what we will have have available. The
            items listed here are available for sale now.
            ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS EQUIPMENT PLEASE RESPOND TO;
            AGENCYINVES@... AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU PROMPTLY. WE WILL
            HAVE A PRICE LIST READY WHEN YOU CALL BUT DO NOT HAVE IT READY AT
            THIS TIME. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!
            Agency Investigations, Inc.
            12316a N. May Ave. Ste. 254
            Okla. City, Okla 73120