[infoguys-list] Request from the group.....

  • KCMagg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 1999
      G'day all....

      Was wondering if anyone had the skinny on a recently circulated "Who-Is"
      program. Am not refering to Nyal's Net Detective, but rather a proggie
      designed specifically for people finding. CDRSoftware makes it, and I gather
      the version available here about, what, a month or so ago is the full version.
      My own recently expired and requests directly to the author who posted the
      program as being available here have as yet gone unanswered. Emails to the
      vendor have likewise gone unanswered.

      If anyone here could respond OFFLIST with additional contact info regarding
      the original poster, or forward a copy to me I would be appreciative.

      Thank you.
      Matt Everett

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/infoguys-list