Re: [infoguys-list] Re: [Sleuthsforum] Info, needed re, large quantity photo slide duplication

  • Ronald DeCaro
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
      Sue, you are just too good, young lady. Without you I'd have to buy an encyclopedia, but it wouldn't be as much fun. Thank you.

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
      E-mail: Roncaro@...