RUSH!!! we need a surveillance in Sebring Florida for TOMORROW morning

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      Group,

      We need one operative in Sebring Florida for a Child Custody case. Pay is
      $40 per hour/ eight hour day- .45 per mile; no more than 1/2 hour travel
      time each way. This job starts at 9:00 am TOMORROW morning (10/06/12). You
      must have license, insurance, and covert camera. Please respond by e-mail
      only with contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516