Re: ISPLA Post

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
      Hey, allegations are just that, ALLEGATIONS! We see them in the Newspaper everyday when someone is charged with a crime, we see them in various publications that some of us subscribe to, that is just life..

      As an Investigator, if you are on a list for P.I.'s and you can't discern an allegation from a "conviction", you are probably in the wrong business.....

      As far as who likes who, I think it is fair that a person qualify any personal biases that they have prior to making a post about that person.. They don't have to qualify their biases or dislikes, but I think it is pretty honest to do so, that way the reader can determine whether or not they want to give said post any credit.

      And CERTAINLY people can choose whatever list they want to be on....

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Website
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com