For Sale Equipment

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2000
      I have had some requests for information and photos of the equipment I posted for sale. I have the original paperwork regarding the camera's and instruction booklets that will come with the camera equipment. I am not sure if I have the paper work on the radio's, but I do have receipts. There will be two posts in regards to the equipment. Please forgive the multiple posts.
      Thank you,
      Laura Wallace